Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Hong Kong and Macau
Reload this Page >

How far is the Passenger terminal Sai Ning Road from Kowloon...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2008, 2:14 am
Original Poster

and what is the rough cost for a taxi? Since our ship will be in town over night it isn't allowed to be at the Ocean Terminal infront of Kowloon but has been shipped off into the container harbour...... Now a whole bunch of cruise passengers who have hotels in Kowloon need to get to Sai Ning Road in Kennedy town.

If you are in the know is there any sort of pubilic transport for those wanting to get to and fro??

Any help is appreciated since all our carefully laid plans have just been over turned.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 6:33 am

You probably mean the China Merchants Pier on Sai Ning St. It really depends where in Kowloon, Kowloon is a huge area. Assuming you mean the Tsim Sha Tsui area it will be about $10, plus about $7 in tolls for the Western Harbor Crossing. It's about a 15 minute ride.

Don't bother with other public transportation. Taxis are pretty cheap and it's really not worth the hassle, especially in a part of town the MTR (subway) doesn't cover.
Old Dec 23, 2008, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Yes - that is the info I was looking for thank you very much....
Old Dec 23, 2008, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
I would assume they'll provide a shuttle to at least Central.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.