Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mak's noodle in HK

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2024, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Mak's noodle in HK

This might seem like an odd question but would appreciate any advice. I'll be 1 night at the HKG airport hotel and want to
take the AirportExpress into the city for dinner. I really want to try "Mak's noodle" I hear its very good. Anyone know
if there is an outlet near/close to one of the AirportExpress stops, I believe they make 2 stops. Ideally it would be close by. I
checked online but have no idea where the addresses are. Thanks!
Old Mar 16, 2024, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Mak's website

Wellington Road is the best.
Airport express train to HK station and then it is walking uphill to 77 Wellington Road. Google Maps will guide you.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by tentseller
Airport express train to HK station and then it is walking uphill to 77 Wellington Road. Google Maps will guide you.
That would be 77 Wellington Street!
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tentseller
Mak's website

Thanks for that info...it points me in the right direction!
Old Mar 16, 2024, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PaulC852
That would be 77 Wellington Street!
Thanks....this is the one I'll head for.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 2:16 am

There's also a branch in the Olympian City shopping mall. From the Airport Express, go to Tsing Yi and change to the Tung Chung Line to Olympic. There's also one in the Cantonese Opera centre near Kowloon station.

They have many branches now around the city : https://www.maksnoodle.com/%E5%88%86...B3%87%E6%96%99
Old Mar 23, 2024, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hkskyline
There's also a branch in the Olympian City shopping mall. From the Airport Express, go to Tsing Yi and change to the Tung Chung Line to Olympic. There's also one in the Cantonese Opera centre near Kowloon station.

They have many branches now around the city : https://www.maksnoodle.com/%E5%88%86...B3%87%E6%96%99
Thanks for that information, Tsing Yi is the first stop so very close, I will check that out.....Thanks!
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:37 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
I went to the Wellington Street original earlier this month and it was a good as I remember.

If you're already on the Airport Express train, may as well head into town and enjoy Victoria Harbour if time allows.
yamauchig likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:09 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club, CX Asia Miles, FlyingBlue, TrueBlue
Yeah I wouldn't stop in Tsing Yi; it's kind of boring (except in December you can maybe see the novelty of fall foliage in HK there!) Central is only like 5-10mins more on the Airport Express and far more interesting to walk through.
yamauchig and lsquare like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.