Honors point redemption packages

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2009, 9:06 am
zaf
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Honors point redemption packages

Hi guys,

I am a HHonors VIP member (usually between silver and gold).. Anyways, I am interested in redeeming my points. I know that one of the best values are the redemption packages they offer. E.g. 160,000 points for lets say 1 week at level 4 or 5.
My question is, how do I find these packages. i remember there was a table of redemption for these packages but I cannot see to find it.

Can someone kindly post the link to this table.

Regards
Old Aug 15, 2009, 9:32 am

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
I think this is what you are looking for.

http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...POnly/index.do

VIP Rewards, listed under hotel rewards.
Old Aug 15, 2009, 9:43 am

Programs: HH diamond
They are called Going Global VIP rewards, open to all HHonors member levels except Blue. You can book anywhere from 6-14 nights at Level 4-6 hotels with these awards. Very nice savings vs the per night charge. There are separate VIP level awards for the Waldorf-Astoria family hotels (much higher points as you can imagine). There is a separate thread on the Going Global awards.

This page explains the awards and has a link to the awards points chart (not including W-A hotels).
http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...POnly/index.do

If you have the HHonors Amex, you can also use the AXON awards for 4-night award stays (125k for 4-5 level category hotel; 145k for level 6 hotel). Note: No specific discount awards for 5-night stay though.
Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:33 pm
zaf
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold VIP, BonVoy Gold, BAEC Gold, AmEx Platinum, Visa Infinite
Can I use them for any category 4-6 hotels?
Old Aug 16, 2009, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *G, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
It should be good for any category 1-6 hotel with the same amount of points for category 1-4.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 8:53 pm

Another points savings opportunity is the point stretcher rewards. Some hotels will list lower amounts of points needed per night. It usually is for the off-season times. You need to look on the hhonors website to find out which hotels are offering and what dates they have.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 9:05 pm

Another points savings opportunity is the point stretcher rewards. Some hotels will list lower amounts of points needed per night. It usually is for the off-season times. You need to look on the hhonors website to find out which hotels are offering and what dates they have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.