Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Tel Aviv {ISR}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 5:43 am

Was Diamond breakfast at the restaurant an option before they closed the lounge? And if so, does it continue to be an option so that this $15 could be used for other times of o the day?
Old Mar 26, 2024, 9:53 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by UserMark
Was Diamond breakfast at the restaurant an option before they closed the lounge? And if so, does it continue to be an option so that this $15 could be used for other times of o the day?
Breakfast at the restaurant was an option when I was there in late 2022. It was only slightly better than the exec lounge, TBH. IDK how they would get away with the $15 credit only being outside the US--that sounds like a complaint is required to the Diamond Desk.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:49 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by dmarge18
Breakfast at the restaurant was an option when I was there in late 2022. It was only slightly better than the exec lounge
Also an option when I was there in March of last year. But my opinion differs about comparing the lounge breakfast versus the restaurant. The restaurant was superior and the choices were 2-3x more (plus the lounge when full feels excessively crowded).
Old Mar 26, 2024, 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by Craig6z
Also an option when I was there in March of last year. But my opinion differs about comparing the lounge breakfast versus the restaurant. The restaurant was superior and the choices were 2-3x more (plus the lounge when full feels excessively crowded).
We did the lounge twice and the restaurant once. Maybe we just timed the restaurant wrong, but it wasn't much different that day than what we had in the lounge, perhaps a few more selections. I did notice the coffee was slightly better there, though (not saying much).
Old Mar 26, 2024, 5:35 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by dmarge18
Breakfast at the restaurant was an option when I was there in late 2022. It was only slightly better than the exec lounge, TBH. IDK how they would get away with the $15 credit only being outside the US--that sounds like a complaint is required to the Diamond Desk.
The post reported there was a $15 credit in lieu of the lounge, not instead of breakfast
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:03 am

The hotel has emailed to say that the lounge will re-open March 31 from 3pm to 11pm, and that $15 won't be in effect anymore. So, breakfast in the restaurant in the morning and snacks in the lounge in the evening.
Abidjan, hugolover and dmarge18 like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by UserMark
The hotel has emailed to say that the lounge will re-open March 31 from 3pm to 11pm, and that $15 won't be in effect anymore. So, breakfast in the restaurant in the morning and snacks in the lounge in the evening.
That's the best of both worlds
Old Mar 28, 2024, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by :D!
The post reported there was a $15 credit in lieu of the lounge, not instead of breakfast
Ahh, just assumed that's what OP meant, since I'm so jaded by the crap quality of service/benefits in the states. That's at least better, but in my defense, it was a question about free breakfast at the restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.