Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Osaka {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2022, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Anybody stay here during or post-pandemic restrictions?

This appears to be the best option for a family stay in April 2023, as the Conrad rate is 3x higher (though with points only 2x). As a Gold my expectations are tempered though always nice to have a decent breakfast.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 7:43 am

Programs: Krisflyer EG, HH Diamond, IHG Platinum
In the middle of a 3 night stay here. Was upgraded (Diamond) from base room to executive, but annoyingly they tried to upsell me to an executive suite at check-in, at a "special discount" of 15000 yen per night. Rejected it, and neither did I bother pushing for a complimentary suite upgrade since I spend pretty much the whole day out.

Originally Posted by Boraxo
This appears to be the best option for a family stay in April 2023, as the Conrad rate is 3x higher (though with points only 2x). As a Gold my expectations are tempered though always nice to have a decent breakfast.
It's my first time staying here so I don't have a comparison to pre-covid, but breakfast seemed decent to me. Buffet with all the usual suspects - cereals, breads, cold cuts, egg station, 4 Western hot items, same number of Asian hot items, and some Japanese selections as well. Mask and gloves are still required at the buffet, but I'm guessing things are pretty much back to normal here.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2022, 7:34 am

Anyone have a good email for the hotel? No response from [email protected]
Old Jan 12, 2023, 8:23 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Anyone have a good email for the hotel? No response from [email protected]
Did you ever end up getting a response from them (or managed to find another email address)? I'm in the same boat, have tried emailing them for concierge-type questions for an upcoming stay but no response.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 10:42 pm

I did. Sorry I didn't update the thread. This one works:

[email protected]

Very responsive and helpful.
dtremit and shuigao like this.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 7:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
For anyone else who might come across this thread with a similar question, the email that eventually responded to me (and helped with dining suggestions / reservations) was [email protected]
dtremit likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 3:18 am

Programs: ex-UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kzjs
In the middle of a 3 night stay here. Was upgraded (Diamond) from base room to executive, but annoyingly they tried to upsell me to an executive suite at check-in, at a "special discount" of 15000 yen per night. Rejected it, and neither did I bother pushing for a complimentary suite upgrade since I spend pretty much the whole day out.
I've put in at least 40 nights at this property with stay lengths ranging from 1 day to 10 days - never been upgraded to a suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.