Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Herman Miller Chairs Knock Off at HIs.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2006, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Tonight I am staying at the Hampton Inn that has been newly renovated. The biggest surprise has been the Herman Miller chair knock off. I am going to give this two thumps up. The chair is cheaply constructed but has pretty much the same look and feel and most of the adjustments that the original sports. The rest of the room is also very well done. Quite a surprise for a HI in the middle of nowhere town, USA.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Which Property??

Originally Posted by michaelr
Tonight I am staying at the Hampton Inn that has been newly renovated. The biggest surprise has been the Herman Miller chair knock off. I am going to give this two thumps up. The chair is cheaply constructed but has pretty much the same look and feel and most of the adjustments that the original sports. The rest of the room is also very well done. Quite a surprise for a HI in the middle of nowhere town, USA.

Can you tell us which property and give a full report?
Old Mar 20, 2006, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cheap Elite

Can you tell us which property and give a full report?
Columbia, MO. The property has been completely renovated or is brand new. I couldn't tell as I arrived at night. Recommended. Not sure what else to write as in every other aspect, it's your typical Hampton Inn experience. They are building a Garden Inn just down the street which wouldn't be necessarily my first choice given the 'niceness' of this particular HI.
Old Mar 20, 2006, 7:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by michaelr
Columbia, MO. The property has been completely renovated or is brand new. I couldn't tell as I arrived at night. Recommended. Not sure what else to write as in every other aspect, it's your typical Hampton Inn experience. They are building a Garden Inn just down the street which wouldn't be necessarily my first choice given the 'niceness' of this particular HI.

Thanks! You're recommendation could possibly help someone ^ ^
Old Mar 20, 2006, 8:29 pm

I'm wondering if they will roll this furniture to other hotels in the chain. Would be a step up in the right direction ^
Old Mar 23, 2006, 10:03 am

Programs: "I COME FROM Des Moines. Somebody had to." -- Bill Bryson
Which Herman Miller chair?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.