Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caribe Hilton {PRI}

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2014, 7:17 pm

Glad I stumbled upon this thread, what Hilton Property in PR would people recommend ?

Thanks
Old May 23, 2014, 11:51 am

Programs: MR PP & LT Plat, HH Diamond, WN A+ and CP, Avis First, National E+
There's a DT near Condado that's nice enough. Rooms are a bit smallish and parking is tight, but property is newer and well appointed.

Really depends on where you want to stay geographically speaking and your budget.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 7:31 pm

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Caribe Hilton contact info

I'll be arriving at the Caribe Hilton next month and would like to reserve a room in the location where I stayed a few months ago. I put this request ( w/ room number) in the special requests of my reservation but I want to contact the hotel directly. Does anyone know who I should contact ( and what their contact info is)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 3:43 am

General formula for finding real person Hilton email contact - go on tripadvisor, look for recent negative review with management response. Usually includes an email telling the reviewer to contact them. Google the name in that email address if you want to confirm, see what results come up for that individual.

Conversely, if you search google on the property to look for things like press releases, etc. the manager is often quoted, you can construct a Hilton email address as "[email protected]".

I found an email address for this property; I never understand the rules on FT about posting email addressed but I will PM it to you.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 11:00 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by NickyEWR
I'll be arriving at the Caribe Hilton next month and would like to reserve a room in the location where I stayed a few months ago. I put this request ( w/ room number) in the special requests of my reservation but I want to contact the hotel directly. Does anyone know who I should contact ( and what their contact info is)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Did you look in the Caribe Hilton thread?
Old Jan 4, 2015, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by KENNECTED
Did you look in the Caribe Hilton thread?
Perhaps you didn't realize it, but your link is for a post that is now over a decade old. That's not very helpful. According to a quick and dirty internet search, the current GM is Pablo Torres.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by writerguyfl
Perhaps you didn't realize it, but your link is for a post that is now over a decade old. That's not very helpful. According to a quick and dirty internet search, the current GM is Pablo Torres.
But the guy cited in the 10-year-old thread is the guy who still responds to TripAdvisor reviews.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 6:15 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
I've got a conference next week and have a room booked at both the Caribe and at the Double Tree San Juan.

Wife and I stayed at the Caribe for a few hours during our cruise stop a few weeks back and like the overall vibe of the Caribe. But the reviews of the hotel in general seem less than stellar. The Caribe also seems to be more remote to restaurants than the Double Tree.

For a single night stay, do folks have a preference for the Caribe or the Double Tree.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 1:56 pm

I'm using my soon expiring Hilton free night certificates at the Caribe Hilton. The room options for my dates are "Tower 2 Double Beds with Balcony" or "2 Double beds with Balcony".

Which one has the newer renovated rooms?
Old Apr 2, 2016, 7:40 pm

Caribe Hilton Questions

Hello Flyertalk Community,

Can anyone answer the following questions about the Caribe Hilton in San Juan?

1) Do you still have to pay a resort fee on award stays? If so, how much is that?

2) What should one expect as a diamond level hilton honors member?

Thank you, I tried doing a search, but nothing came up.

BJFly
Old Apr 2, 2016, 8:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by BJfly
Hello Flyertalk Community,

Can anyone answer the following questions about the Caribe Hilton in San Juan?

1) Do you still have to pay a resort fee on award stays? If so, how much is that?

2) What should one expect as a diamond level hilton honors member?

Thank you, I tried doing a search, but nothing came up.

BJFly
this thread may be of help: Caribe Hilton {PRI}
Old Apr 2, 2016, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The Caribe Hilton thread is here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...on-pri-32.html
Normally at Hilton properties if you are using points the resort fee is not charged.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 6:02 pm

I meant nothing recent came up

Thank you for the pointer to that thread... it is pretty old... if anyone has more recent experience at the Caribe Hilton, please do share. Thank you all.

BJFly
Old Apr 6, 2016, 5:28 am
Suspended

Smile

Originally Posted by BJfly
Thank you for the pointer to that thread... it is pretty old... if anyone has more recent experience at the Caribe Hilton, please do share. Thank you all.

BJFly
The last post is from that thread is in March 2016. With all due respect, asking questions in existing threads is how they are updated/refreshed. I suspect your question will be merged into the existing thread.

Hopefully someone has been there recently and can chime in on their experience.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 2:54 pm

Programs: EXP
Not good news...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ld-murder-rate

Very unfortunate for all involved. I wonder what the hotel response was for the guest that witnessed this tragedy?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.