Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Massachusetts, USA {US-MA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Massachusetts, USA {US-MA}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2019, 4:20 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I know I have seen dogs (and not just small ones!) at the Airport Hilton - and on more than one occasion.
Old Sep 26, 2021, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
HGI Logan Airport (BOS)

Not going to start a whole new thread about this property, as I had some food with me, so I checked in, stayed in my room until checkout, and then back to the airport the next morning. The only "amenity" (feature) used was the shuttle, which worked fine coming and going, roughly a 15 minute trip. I wasn't upgraded, wasn't expecting any. Staff were fine.

I used points + cash which turned out a good deal compared to a stay at the Logan Hilton, which would've been double the p+c for that night.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 11:45 am

Question Decent HHonors hotel near Reading/Stoneham, Massachusetts, USA?

I was going to visit friends in the Reading/Stoneham, MA, USA area this week but now there's been an illness flare-up at their kids' day care and it's sounding like it's better if I get a hotel.

I've got HHonors points, but the Hilton-affiliated hotels in the area all look really underwhelming. (Wishing I had points in another chain, but I did a good job earning-and-burning, so just Hilton's left.)

Anyone stayed in one recently and liked it? Right now these are the cheapest:

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
(cheapest)

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
(next-cheapest)

Hilton Boston/Woburn
(closest)
(slightly more)

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
(second-closest)
(slightly more)

Hilton Garden Inn Boston-Burlington
(slightly more more)

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Billerica/Bedford/Burlington
(slightly more more)

Hampton Inn Boston Woburn
(now we're talking noticeably more, but hey if it's worth it...)

(There are others in the area but they're an even bigger jump in points so I'm happy to consider them if you think they're really worth it but the ones above are the ones that're cheaper, so far)

All of the hotels in the area are just a stupid number of points per night, but I never can seem to figure out where to use my HHonors points, so I'm considering it anyway. I only have enough for 2 or 3 nights at any of them, so price isn't quite as important as quality. I might alter the trip based on what I can get anyway, so just ... let me know if any of them are nice. And if not, maybe I'll just cancel this trip and go another time when I can stay with my friends, and one day figure out somewhere else to use my HHonors points. Or maybe I'll just forget using HHonors points if none of them are nice, and pay cash at a hotel in the area I've already tried and liked.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.