Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Diamond members - Double Base Points thru '05?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2004, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Platinum, Delta Gold

Have any HH Diamond members gotten an email invite for Double Base points thru 05? My colleague claims he got one (says it was offering double points based on his Diamond status), but he deleted the email after he signed up. Since our travel schedule and HH activity is almost identical, I find it hard to believe that he would have received an invite if I did not. But I also just returned from a week's holiday where I did not check email. I did a quick triage of my overstuffed inbox when I returned and fear I might have deleted the invite.

I got a boatload of extra points with the recent Double Base Points and would hate to miss out again. Anyone else seen a new DBP promotion?
Old Dec 1, 2004, 3:23 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Yes, but only thru February '05.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Platinum, Delta Gold
Thanks. Do you have or recall what the exact promotion name was, or the code number? I'm going to call and plead my case... it usually helps if I have the exact wording to help the CSR. The most recent was "Gold and Diamond Double Base Points".

Thanks again.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 4:27 pm
Community Director Emerita

Have a look at thread titles from the past several days. People have been targeted for various offers:
  • double base miles
  • triple base miles
  • free stay after specified paid nights
  • free stay after specified number of stays

And then there are those who were not targeted at all. Simply call Hilton and they can tell you what lottery card you drew.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.