Wiki Posts
Search

NWA/HH Promo??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2004, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
NWA/HH Promo??

I was just looking through some recent threads on maintaining gold status, and someone (now I can't find it !!) mentioned some promo with NWA. Does anyone have any info??. I should make gold on stays this year but doesn't hurt to check the promos. Thanks
Old Jul 26, 2004, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by szerfam
I was just looking through some recent threads on maintaining gold status, and someone (now I can't find it !!) mentioned some promo with NWA. Does anyone have any info??. I should make gold on stays this year but doesn't hurt to check the promos. Thanks
It's on the NWA.com homepage. Click on WorldPerks at the top, then Elite Program, then Special Offers.

aloha
Old Jul 26, 2004, 10:35 pm

You are probably referring to NW WP Elite Personal Privileges "Get on the Fast Track to VIP membership." Earn gold status with Hilton after 6 qualifying stays within 90 days. You must be a NW elite. Existing HHonor members may call 1-800-548-8690 and request promotion code NWPE to be eligible for the Fast Track VIP offer. For more information go to nwa.com and click on World Perks, then elite personal privileges.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
Thanks

Thanks for the info, I'll certianly do 6 in next 90, I just did 3 in 9 days.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K+1MM, MR Ttnm & lifetime PLT, Hilton Gld, IHG Pltn, Chi Dmd
Originally Posted by YesHyM
You must be a NW elite.
If I sign up for this promo, and complete my 6 stays.. there is no way HHonors can confirm I am NW Elite... right? I think that, once you sign-up with Hilton, once you qualify.. you receive (or get to extend for another year -- as is the case with me) your gold status.

Thanks...
Old Jul 27, 2004, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by deviantdesi
If I sign up for this promo, and complete my 6 stays.. there is no way HHonors can confirm I am NW Elite... right? I think that, once you sign-up with Hilton, once you qualify.. you receive (or get to extend for another year -- as is the case with me) your gold status.
There's always a way for HH to check to see if you're an NW elite. They'd just call NW and verify that your FF # is an elite account. Whether or not they'd actually check is a different story.

aloha
Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:26 am

Programs: SW A-List, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Elite, Hilton Gold
I currently made NWA silver elite and I wanted to use the Hilton VIP gold fast track offer. It says something about 90 days and I was just wondering if that meant I have to sign up in 90 days or if I have 90 days to complete the 6 stays after I sign up? When is the best time to complete the 6th stay so I can extend my gold status to the longest period??
Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:35 am

NW Elite 6 stays to Gold Promo

I just spoke to 3 HHonors agents - No one would put me me on an unpublished fast track to Gold, so I enrolled in the 6 stays to Gold promo via my NW Elite status.
They would also not allow my 4 recent stays to retroactively count towards qualification....
My plans include a LAS mattress run for the Starwood 10k bonus points promo, so I'll do a couple of Las Vegas Hilton stays also, switching Hotel brands daily.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.