Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Definitive “How To Earn Hilton Honors Points” Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Definitive “How To Earn Hilton Honors Points” Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2018, 4:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond ? TK*E
Originally Posted by AleEat
Can someone please clarify whether points are earned for incidentals such as meals etc. while on an award stay? Thanks
When I had some drinks in the bar and ordered a bottle, had it put on the room and received points for it

so yes.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:02 am

can someone help to understand if there is some min. price per night eligible for points/nights counting ?

I have recently booked the stay at DT via HHonors app and rate "Honors discount" as i mostly do.

After the stay i noticed NO points have been calculated so i contacted HHonors support to assist
They claim " stay was booked on highly discounted rate and ineligible for points credit this is the reason we cannot post this stay on your account."

As mentioned i booked it as usual with rate "Honors discount" and i do not care what price is per night.... no it seems if the hotel sets it too low then NO points will be calculated ..
is it really the case??
I can not find such info confirming what is the minimum hotel rate eligible for points ... (hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html )
Old Aug 7, 2019, 5:29 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Delta Tupperware Medallion, National EE
I have never heard of such a thing. How did you contact hhonors? If by email, I would recommend that you call instead. Email support is severely lacking imho.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.