Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Any fast track gold/diamond offers available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2024, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze

Hi all,

Alas my diamond status with Hilton comes to an end at the end of March. I did very well out of the pandemic offers.

Do any folk know of any fast track offers going on to get back to gold+? I'm highly unlikely to hit 30 nights/15 stays this year.

I've not really got much in the way of upgrades, but I do value the free breakfasts. My workplace doesn't have an accelerator offer, and I *could* get the Amex Platinum card (UK), but at £600/year, it's cheaper to just pay for breakfast.

I bow down to the excellent community knowledge.

Thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
You have the standard Diamond extension offer - 250 nights + 3 full years of Diamond needed - but you ought to have been emailed already if eligible.

You also have the standard status matches where I would recommend starting after 1 April. https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/s...match/landing/

But ultimately, Hilton hotels in Europe / UK are overpriced compared to similar hotels and the value of Hilton points is much lower than the other major chains. If you can't do the 20 stays for Gold from organic travel, just enjoy life as a free agent...
ILikePancakes and :D! like this.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 8:03 am

I know people have talked about Canadians being able to get the Brilliant card, can people in UK get Aspire?
Old Mar 4, 2024, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Schnit
I know people have talked about Canadians being able to get the Brilliant card, can people in UK get Aspire?
Hi

No we cannot ( unless you are one of the few people who can apply for us bank accounts etc)

Regards

Tbs
Old Mar 4, 2024, 2:59 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
A friend did not qualify for Diamond last year but received a Diamond extension offer.
He has not stayed in Hilton group hotels this year, so I checked his account today. The account shows that Silver from March 31st, means that fortunately he did not yet accepted the extension offer.
Why fortunately?
Becuse his Offers page shows the following active offer: Instant Diamond Status &Fast Track Offer. Offer valid through April 29.
Some fine print lines: Upon registration, Member will receive Diamond status for the remainder of promotional period through April 29, 2024. To maintain Diamond status for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following, Member must complete 12 qualifying nights by April 29th, 2024.If the member completes 6-11 qualifying nights in promotional period through April 29, 2024, the Member will earn Gold status for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following. Registration period begins January 4, 2024 and ends April 29, 2024.

Last edited by Jaenks; Mar 4, 2024 at 4:21 pm Reason: typos
Old Mar 21, 2024, 10:57 am

Programs: AA-GLD/1MM, WN-AList+/CP, Hilton-Diamond
I signed up for this, but I don't know if the 12 nights started when I signed up or for the year-to-date? Any ideas how to find out my status on meeting the Fast Track? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jaenks
A friend did not qualify for Diamond last year but received a Diamond extension offer.
He has not stayed in Hilton group hotels this year, so I checked his account today. The account shows that Silver from March 31st, means that fortunately he did not yet accepted the extension offer.
Why fortunately?
Becuse his Offers page shows the following active offer: Instant Diamond Status &Fast Track Offer. Offer valid through April 29.
Some fine print lines: Upon registration, Member will receive Diamond status for the remainder of promotional period through April 29, 2024. To maintain Diamond status for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following, Member must complete 12 qualifying nights by April 29th, 2024.If the member completes 6-11 qualifying nights in promotional period through April 29, 2024, the Member will earn Gold status for the remainder of the current calendar year and the following. Registration period begins January 4, 2024 and ends April 29, 2024.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 6:28 am
Original Poster

How do you see when your status expires? I can't see it anywhere...
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:02 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by zookie
I signed up for this, but I don't know if the 12 nights started when I signed up or for the year-to-date? Any ideas how to find out my status on meeting the Fast Track? Thanks!
Offer FAQ:
I registered for a Fast Track offer and do not see my progress via the app or on HiltonHonors.com. Where can my I find it?At this time, Members cannot track their Fast Track progression via the App or HiltonHonors.com. To find out progress, the traveler should call Hilton Reservation Customer Care (HRCC) directly (+1 800 548 8690).
zookie likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by ILikePancakes
How do you see when your status expires? I can't see it anywhere...
The only place I regularly see the tier expiry (US: expiration) date is in the monthly statement e-mails which they send out.

Screenshot of a Hilton Honors monthly statement email, showing the tier expiry date.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kkong42
The only place I regularly see the tier expiry (US: expiration) date is in the monthly statement e-mails which they send out.

Screenshot of a Hilton Honors monthly statement email, showing the tier expiry date.
Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.