Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton.com still not showing 2024 status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2024, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)

If I log into Hilton.com, it shows me with no status (instead of Diamond via the Aspire card) and says "We're updating your 2024 tracker." My free night is also missing/not showing. Anyone else seeing this? The app seems to be working correctly. Thanks.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by js1993
If I log into Hilton.com, it shows me with no status (instead of Diamond via the Aspire card) and says "We're updating your 2024 tracker." My free night is also missing/not showing. Anyone else seeing this? The app seems to be working correctly. Thanks.
I see the same message: “We’re updating your Hilton Honors tier tracker. Please check back later.”

But at the top it shows that I am Diamond:

And yes, don’t see my AFN from the Aspire card…. Which reminds me that I need to book it.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 6:47 pm

Every year it updates quicker on the app and longer on the website. No idea why it takes them so long
Old Jan 22, 2024, 6:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Same for me. Shows Diamond on the top right menu, but everything else including FNC is missing.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 10:05 pm

Well, I guess that is some sort of progress. But the desktop version went haywire well before the year end,
Old Jan 23, 2024, 9:15 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

My app is showing the status but in the spend table shows 0. I had my points hitting the account about 10 days ago but the spend for this year still showing 0.
This is from HH Amex which should have at least 10000 points on spend.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Why do people think the sky is falling, this happens every year with all companies. my status now shows the correct level.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
this happens every year with all companies.
Not really.

(and I don’t think anyone said anything about the sky falling)

For what it’s worth, my free night is still not showing… and the webpage continues to display

Old Jan 29, 2024, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Why do people think the sky is falling, this happens every year with all companies. my status now shows the correct level.
Nobody said the sky was falling, and this doesn't happen every year with any of the companies I deal with. Maybe a day or two of updating; not 28 days of no status showing and free night(s) hidden from view.
COLINDAD likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2024, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by js1993
Nobody said the sky was falling, and this doesn't happen every year with any of the companies I deal with. Maybe a day or two of updating; not 28 days of no status showing and free night(s) hidden from view.
IT happens every year, on the Hilton app.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 8:12 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
My status tracker currently shows me as Diamond when I suspect that I should really fall to Blue on March 31st. For people who are about to get downgraded, will it be showing by now, or is there a chance that I might retain my status?
Old Feb 6, 2024, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
My status tracker currently shows me as Diamond when I suspect that I should really fall to Blue on March 31st. For people who are about to get downgraded, will it be showing by now, or is there a chance that I might retain my status?
I'm also about to get downgraded and I'm still showing as Diamond. I asked about it in another thread and was told it is normal. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Are you sure you are talking about Hilton?
They have the following levels
Silver
Gold
Diamond.
No blue.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you sure you are talking about Hilton?
They have the following levels
Silver
Gold
Diamond.
No blue.

Perhaps the “blue” comes from Hilton’s choice of color for the “Member” level check marks:

SPN Lifer and EuropeanPete like this.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

IT happens every year, on the Hilton app.
The Hilton app works fine for me, the website still doesn’t. And the claim was “this happens every year with all companies

Bolding added.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.