Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Instant Diamond? [Targeted]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2024, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Instant Diamond? [Targeted]

Came across this landing page: https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/F...amond/landing/

Receive instant Diamond Status through April 29, 2024 with this special offer. Plus, stay 6 nights to earn Gold Status or 12 nights to maintain Diamond Status by April 29, 2024 and you'll enjoy elite benefits through March 2026.

However it doesn't work for me. I always get this error after signing in: Oops! We've encountered a problem. Our online registration isn't working at the moment. Please check back later or contact Hilton Customer Support for assistance.
Attached Images  
Old Jan 9, 2024, 3:33 am

The link asks for a company email address to register, not just your HH number. That makes the offer appear to be targeted at employees of specific businesses.
Old Jan 9, 2024, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Yes my it was linked on the landing page of several companies. Mine is amongst them. Btw. the field doesn't check your input. It also accepts [email protected]

Last edited by das_ubersoldat; Jan 9, 2024 at 4:24 am
Old Jan 9, 2024, 4:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Little different to the standard status match / challenge. A couple fewer nights needed to extend.

https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/s...match/landing/
Old Mar 28, 2024, 9:35 am

Are Reward Nights qualified for such challenges?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 10:24 am

No, if you click on the link above and go to the FAQs, there is an explicit statement that Reward Stays do not count toward achieving the requirements (entirely logical in my view).
Old Mar 28, 2024, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by MichaelA380
No, if you click on the link above and go to the FAQs, there is an explicit statement that Reward Stays do not count toward achieving the requirements (entirely logical in my view).
Erm... no, there is not. I've found such a statement only in the FAQ for the original Status Match challenge, but not for this one.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 12:25 am

When does the challenge post after meeting the 12 nights? Is it whenever the nights post or at the end of April? Where can you check?
Old Apr 4, 2024, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by Electrica
When does the challenge post after meeting the 12 nights? Is it whenever the nights post or at the end of April? Where can you check?
For reference, it posted as soon as the 12 nights posted in my account. But you can only find out for sure by getting in touch with Hilton Honors CS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.