Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta Kemayoran {IDN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2023, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something

A new Doubletree hotel is supposed to be opening by the end of March, 2024. Of course with hotel openings, delays are common. The website listed an “Opening March 2024” label when I booked the normal Doubletree a couple of days ago.

jongesander likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I talked with the manager of the existing Jakarta Doubletree, and this new property is a former Holiday Inn. It’s going to be somewhat renovated before the takeover. Could be May or later, before it’s open.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 2:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Taking bookings March 1, 2024

Looks like it’s taking bookings. Point stays seem fairly reasonable the first month or so. I saw as low as 14,000 a night. No mention of a lounge at this property.

Feb 29th it’s a Holiday Inn, and March 1st it’s a Doubletree!

Last edited by Jaimito Cartero; Feb 8, 2024 at 3:03 am
Old Feb 8, 2024, 3:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Looks like it’s taking bookings. Point stays seem fairly reasonable the first month or so. I saw as low as 14,000 a night. No mention of a lounge at this property.

Feb 29th it’s a Holiday Inn, and March 1st it’s a Doubletree!
If it's the Kemayoran Holiday Inn, that hotel had at one timea rather nice lounge. A change in management removed lounge access from IHG status-holders so I shifted patronage to the Doubletree at Cikini.

I heard the lounge was eventually shut down as an unnecessary expense. The lounge and pretty good access to the airport were about all there was going for the place - unless your interests were in golf and/or the exhibition centre.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.