Wiki Posts
Search

Jumana Bali Ungasan Resort

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2022, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Jumana Bali Ungasan Resort

Just went to book my monthly Conrad Bali stay and noticed a new hotel for booking. This is posted on the hotel website:

"Jumana Ungasan Bali Resort is currently managed by Hilton as it undergoes a refurbishment prior to being rebranded under one of Hilton’s luxury brands. Until such time, the resort does not yet participate in the Hilton Honors program, and Hilton Honors members staying at this hotel will not earn points or receive Hilton Honors member benefits during this time,".

No mention of which brand will be rebranded to. Anyone have any information? VERY excited as the hotel looks amazing, and this combined with the new WA, lots of Bali choices.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Some reports here:
New LXR Collection Portfolio Coming
Old Jan 11, 2022, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Thank you! I had guessed right, LXR since there is already a WA and Conrad.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 6:45 pm

I stayed at this hotel back in 2019 when it was still under banyan tree (https://milelion.com/2019/02/06/the-...n-bali-review/)

i thought the villas were very impressive, though the resort is facing south so there's no sunrise or sunset views. mosquitoes are an issue, though you could say the same about most resorts in bali. the location means you're very dependent on the hotel for dining, and the dining options weren't anything to shout about. hopefully the F&B gets overhauled with the rebadging.
EqualOpp and yangry like this.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Very much looking forward to this property (and eventually I hope a WA) opening! I have three free nite certs I'm getting antsy to use. Thank you for link to your previous review; looks amazing. .
Old May 15, 2022, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Base room villa starting with a plunge pool and 400sqm (!) is impressive. Pricing on the Hilton website is very different than OTA's right now for some reason, I'll blame the integration being a WIP still. Wonder how Diamond upgrades will work here and looking forward to first impressions!
Old May 15, 2022, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

I keep checking weekly, as soon as it is ready for booking I will head over for a weekend and take one for the team.
Smiley90 likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2022, 11:23 am

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Anyone stayed here yet?
Old Aug 21, 2022, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

I don't think it has officially joined the HH program yet. I keep watching it, and ready to gor for the weekend as soon as it does!
Old Aug 24, 2022, 3:10 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
I don't think it has officially joined the HH program yet. I keep watching it, and ready to gor for the weekend as soon as it does!
Do post back once you have your stay. Looking forward to hearing how this property is
Old Jun 9, 2023, 3:36 am

Does anyone know what the latest status is?
It's been quite a while since they said they would join the HH program soon, but it looks like they are still not participating.
Old Aug 22, 2023, 10:21 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
No news on this property yet?
Old Aug 22, 2023, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

I just sent the hotel a WhatsApp message to inquire if there is a set date to open, I will post here if I hear back.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 7:44 am
Original Poster

From the hotel:

Warmest Greeting from Jumana Bali Ungasan Resort!

In our constant endeavours to enhance your experiences with us, we have unveiled a selection of renovated deluxe villas now available for reservations, along with the main infinity pool, Commune restaurant and our brand-new lobby where we are ready to welcome you with the warmth of our traditional Balinese hospitality.

The resort will continue to undergo a series of extensive upgrades to the rest of our facilities prior to being rebranded under one of Hilton's luxury brands.
Facilities closed such as: Jumana Restaurant, chapel, Spa however we still have in villa spa available, gym however we have temporary gym and kids club.

Renovation estimate finish by end of this year (subject to change).

Until such time, the resort does not yet participate in the Hilton Honors program, and Hilton Honors members staying at this hotel will not earn points or receive Hilton Honors member benefits during this time.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 8:11 am

Lots of delayed opening including

Regent in canggu
Kimpton in nusa dua

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.