Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Cancun, An All-Inclusive Resort {MEX}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2021, 11:22 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG

Hilton is returning to Cancun with the new Hilton Cancun, An All-Inclusive Resort. Reservations are open from November 7th, 2021, with entry-level rooms available from 436 USD on opening day.

Website for the hotel is available at this link.

khabah
strickerj likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 6:13 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by khabah
Hilton is returning to Cancun with the new Hilton Cancun, An All-Inclusive Resort. Reservations are open from November 7th, 2021, with entry-level rooms available from 436 USD on opening day.

Website for the hotel is available at this link.

khabah
Very excited to see this, booked 3 nights arriving 11/9, was originally scheduled to arrive on 11/7 but had issues with work. Part of a longer trip, staying at the Marriott Cancun Resort for a couple days and then the Hyatt Zilara for a week so it will be fun to compare all 3!
lowfareair, strickerj and candgfan like this.
Old Aug 19, 2021, 6:22 pm

Does anyone know what the waterpark will be like? Is it more like Hilton Rosehall, which is a bit disappointment or more like Hilton La Romana, which is more than adequate?
Old Oct 2, 2021, 3:37 pm

Programs: AA MM; UA-S; HH-D; Marriott-LTP
Has there been any indication of whether or not Covid testing is provided on-site for ease and necessity for return to the the U.S.?
Old Oct 2, 2021, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by babypuwet
Does anyone know what the waterpark will be like? Is it more like Hilton Rosehall, which is a bit disappointment or more like Hilton La Romana, which is more than adequate?
very interested n this property as well.

I have not stayed at Rosehall or La romana yet. I am interested in the all inclusive.
Can you give a little more detail about the differences of water park?

I would be going with adults.
Thansk
kerri
Old Oct 12, 2021, 1:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Delta Platinum
I've never been to Cancun but am definitely interested in this property.

Without reviews... it really makes it hard to know it's a good choice.... but any idea if this is in a good location? Does it appear to be more of a higher end or low end property?
Old Oct 16, 2021, 7:26 am

Booked a week at this property starting Dec 26th using points for 5th night free and 2 free night certificates. Standard reward rooms were available when I booked.
Old Oct 16, 2021, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by hoipolloi
Booked a week at this property starting Dec 26th using points for 5th night free and 2 free night certificates. Standard reward rooms were available when I booked.

For lack of any concrete info, what’s your take on how it’s going to be?

it seems to be in a remote location, (that’s not bad though)

Descriptions of the restaurants sound nice

just curious if it will fee high end like a Conrad as some have said or not
Old Oct 16, 2021, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by StangGT909
For lack of any concrete info, what’s your take on how it’s going to be?

it seems to be in a remote location, (that’s not bad though)

Descriptions of the restaurants sound nice

just curious if it will fee high end like a Conrad as some have said or not
I have no idea. But a free (with points) all-inclusive stay at a seemingly decent and new property during the highest peak period ? Yes please !
ceebee100 likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2021, 12:31 pm

sent an email and got response from front desk supervisor to confirm that "we provide complimentary Antigen Tests for Guests whose countries of origin are requesting as mandatory that a test be provided upon return. Testing can arranged upon arrival through our Concierge Department."
ceebee100, nk15 and DC9 like this.
Old Oct 18, 2021, 2:23 pm

I booked a stay for over the holidays. Definitely curious how the reviews will shake out between 11/7 and my stay but photos look great and hope for the best !

there’s a HGI at the airport that says it opens mid December but is not yet taking reservations. I’d be curious to book a night here to extend my trip the night before turning home at a lesser cost than the resort, but it’s strange they are 2 months out and not accepting reservations
Old Oct 19, 2021, 7:15 pm

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
I've never been to Cancun but am definitely interested in this property.

Without reviews... it really makes it hard to know it's a good choice.... but any idea if this is in a good location? Does it appear to be more of a higher end or low end property?
It's outside the core "hotel zone" (the strip of beach with the lagoon behind it), though it appears to actually be pretty close to the airport. Google Maps has a Waldorf Astoria adjoining the Hilton. It seems the coast is getting pretty built up from there all the way to Puerto Morelos. (The new Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun is down that way as well.)

My wife and I have only been once, and we stayed at the Hyatt Ziva in the hotel zone, which is right at the northeast corner with water on 3 sides. I found that to be an ideal location, but if you're planning on staying within the resort, than the actual property probably matters more than the location.
Old Oct 20, 2021, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by theao1977
sent an email and got response from front desk supervisor to confirm that "we provide complimentary Antigen Tests for Guests whose countries of origin are requesting as mandatory that a test be provided upon return. Testing can arranged upon arrival through our Concierge Department."
Do you have the email address for the front desk supervisor?
Old Oct 31, 2021, 8:33 am

Does this part of Cancun have a shuttle to the beach areas?
Old Nov 7, 2021, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
I booked a stay for over the holidays. Definitely curious how the reviews will shake out between 11/7 and my stay but photos look great and hope for the best !

there’s a HGI at the airport that says it opens mid December but is not yet taking reservations. I’d be curious to book a night here to extend my trip the night before turning home at a lesser cost than the resort, but it’s strange they are 2 months out and not accepting reservations
There is a brand new Residence Inn close to the airport for $82 all in with a nice pool, and a brand new Fairfield Inn at the airport with better pools for $108 all in, I have booked one for a late flight on my checkout day from this property....

Anyone knows if they may give late check outs and at what cost at the Hilton Cancun?

Also, is this property on the Resort list and would spend count for the Aspire credit card Resort credit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.