Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Higher point redemption rates for more people?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Higher point redemption rates for more people?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2023, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by bhyx
Am planning to make a booking for 3 pax.

There seem to be no surcharges for third pax when booking with points.

Am i right or wrong?
With Hilton this is fairly easy question. When you look at the room it will state the capacity. If it lists 3 ; you can have 3 people or 2 people the price for points will be the same.
The one exception may be the All Inclusive Resorts and also some things like b-fast credits may only apply to you and 1 other guest ; I think that will vary per property.

Some towns (usually outside of the US) have tourist/occupancy taxes ; typically only a few dollars per day ; in those cases you pay such fees per guest.

Also with children there are some cases where if it lists max 2 people but you would be ok with 2 adults and 1 child. That answer may depend if you want/need an extra bed/cot/crib for the child or will share the existing bedding in the room. This is where it really varies per property and no set rules if the policy is not obviously stated you really do have to email or call the property directly to get the correct answer and if you like said answer write down the name and exactly what they stated so you will have that ready at checkin.
SPN Lifer and bhyx like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.