Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Burgundy Hotel, Tapestry Collection {US-AR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2021, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: a little here, a little there

I stayed here last week on my way home from a business trip. Billed as “West Little Rock’s first boutique hotel”.

My criteria for picking a hotel on this trip was very simple, I wanted something somewhat convenient to my route through Little Rock, and I wanted something that offered 1000 My Way points for my Diamond status. Rate was $139 for a Thursday night.

Got off to an minor annoying start, as the parking lot was over 100% capacity, and I had to park along a curb (although still within the lot). I asked when I checked in and they were in a sold-out state due to some sort of a winetasting event that sadly was over. (Was held at Table 28, one of their on-site restaurants.)

Check in was friendly, and I was put in a third-floor room with no Diamond upgrade, understandable, although she did say if I would have let her know earlier she might’ve been able to sneak me into something.

Room was very nice, sort of an Embassy Suites type open concept (but with no division between bedroom and rest of room) with a king size bed, worktable, separate L-shaped couch, two TVs, microwave, mini-refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker.

Bathroom was also very nice and roomy, everything very modern new and clean, nice individual amenities by Bath and Bodyworks Aromatherapy.

No lounge; they did have a small sundry shop for snacks that you could purchase.

For breakfast, Golds and Diamonds can pick selected items off the restaurant menu, some hot some cold. Didn’t seems to be based on price – you could have regular pancakes but not the chocolate chip ones, an egg & sausage sandwich but not a omelet

Overall, a nice place and I will probably come back on my next stop through. Only complaint was initially in my room I could still hear some people in the restaurant below – thought it might be an issue but either I got used to it, or they quieted down rather quickly.

Quick trip for me so I wasn’t too picky. I usually stay at the Embassy Suites (which is a typical ES) and have also tried the Doubletree, but I can’t remember enough here for a review.
Old May 4, 2021, 1:20 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for sharing. Do you have any photos of the room?

Originally Posted by johnndor

Check in was friendly, and I was put in a third-floor room with no Diamond upgrade, understandable, although she did say if I would have let her know earlier she might’ve been able to sneak me into something.

So you're supposed to call up now and ask for an upgrade?
Old May 4, 2021, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: a little here, a little there
No pics, but only because I had recently been on the hotel's website https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/lit...hotel/gallery/ and those pics are pretty representative of what I was in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.