Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Impresario

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2020, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Hilton Impresario

I noticed there is no dedicated thread in the Hilton forum concerning Hilton Impresario, so I thought I would go ahead and start one. This is Hilton's version of Marriott STARS or Hyatt Privé. It is available at nearly all (there are a few exceptions) Conrad, Waldorf Astoria and LXR Collection Hotels. Benefits (listed below) are of course only available on paid stays when booking the Hilton Impresario rate through a Hilton Impresario advisor/travel agent.

Here are the benefits of the program:
  • Complimentary room upgrade, if available (at check-in)
  • $100 USD property credit, once per stay
  • Daily complimentary full breakfast per room/suite, for two
  • Priority for early check-in and late check-out, if available
  • Double Hilton Honors Points on all Impresario rates
Old Oct 5, 2020, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
It looks like it has to be booked through an agent vs directly with Hilton? Would I still get Diamond benefits and points etc? Pricing make it worth the trouble vs just a normal Diamond seeing a good rate online?
Old Oct 5, 2020, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by abaheti
It looks like it has to be booked through an agent vs directly with Hilton? Would I still get Diamond benefits and points etc? Pricing make it worth the trouble vs just a normal Diamond seeing a good rate online?
Yes you do.
abaheti likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2021, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Here are some current Impresario offers:

Waldorf Astoria Dubai: 4th night free through March 31st, 2021
Waldorf Astoria Dubai FC: 4th night free through March 31st, 2021
Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach: 3rd night free through March 31st, 2021
The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel: 4th night free through April 4th, 2021
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills: 3rd night free through April 30th, 2021
Waldorf Astoria Park City: 4th night free through June 15th, 2021
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem: 5th night free through December 31st, 2021

Conrad Istanbul: 4th night free through March 31st, 2021
Conrad Seoul: 3rd night free through March 31st, 2021
Conrad Washington DC: 4th night free through April 11th, 2021
Conrad Fort Lauderdale: 4th night free through May 8th, 2021
Conrad Osaka: 3rd night free through December 28th, 2021

Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotels & Resorts: 4th night free through March 31st, 2021

These are all combinable with Impresario benefits which include a $100 hotel/resort credit, daily breakfast for two, a room upgrade (if available at check-in) and Double Hilton Honors points.

Last edited by bcosinteno; Jan 17, 2021 at 3:16 pm
Old Feb 16, 2021, 3:14 pm

Room upgrade

Hello,
Do you have any experience with upgrades via Impresario? I'm planning to book a 2-bedroom Suite at Conrad Dubai. The only room category above 2-bedroom Suite is Royal Suite. I was wondering if there is any chance they would upgrade us to the Royal Suite, considering this is the most expensive type of room in the hotel. Has anybody experienced an upgrade like this?
Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

There's a fantastic new promotion with Impresario. Stay 2 nights or more through June 30th and you'll receive a $200 property credit, rather than the normal $100, plus a confirmed one category upgrade at the time of booking. Other Impresario benefits are included such as daily breakfast for two and double Hilton Honors points.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 4:08 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by abaheti
It looks like it has to be booked through an agent vs directly with Hilton?
Is there any way to find out the rate beforehand? Or is it a case of 'If you have to ask, you can't afford it'.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by henry999
Is there any way to find out the rate beforehand? Or is it a case of 'If you have to ask, you can't afford it'.
Rate is exactly the same as the Best Flexible Rate on Hilton Website. Moreover, you are still booking directly with Hilton, just via a reflink from an agent. In my opinion it is a no-brainer, and I'm planning to book it for sure, just wondering about the upgrade to Signature Suite mentioned by me above
Old Feb 18, 2021, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

$200 combinable with the 4/3 night offers?
Old Feb 18, 2021, 9:50 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Le Club Gold, Leaders Club
The new 200 USD credit offer is NOT combinable with the 3for2 / 4for3 promotions. You can only book one or the other.

Regarding the Conrad Dubai Suite upgrade: I'd say that this will only work if your agent really has a good connection to the property. We dealt with the hotel hundreds of times and they are usually quite good with upgrades, but suites are still a bit more difficult from time to time.

Btw: There are further 3for2/4for3 promotions for all Conrad / Waldorf properties in Europe / Middle East btw, all bookable until end of December 2021.

For any further questions / requests, feel free to message me via [email protected]
Old Feb 19, 2021, 9:15 pm

Programs: EX DL DM. Free Agent Flier. Virtuoso TA & Every single hotel affiliation out there.
Originally Posted by Gregory2
Hello,
Do you have any experience with upgrades via Impresario? I'm planning to book a 2-bedroom Suite at Conrad Dubai. The only room category above 2-bedroom Suite is Royal Suite. I was wondering if there is any chance they would upgrade us to the Royal Suite, considering this is the most expensive type of room in the hotel. Has anybody experienced an upgrade like this?
Thanks in advance.
Yep, this type of upgrade can happen... but for that property, mostly unlikely. That is more of a rule following property and the Royal Suite is def excluded under said rules. I've gotten my clients some wonderful upgrades and for myself too hah. But it never hurts to book it Impressario. You'll still get all your regular Hilton benefits + get double points. What's the harm?
Old Mar 12, 2021, 3:31 pm

With impressario rates, can you book 4th night free rates, or other rates that are offered directly by the hotel (i.e. I'm looking at a "family funcation" rate that includes the 4th night free but also includes a $200 resort credit) ? Or can you only book the lowest flexible rate?8.6.1
Old Mar 12, 2021, 6:17 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Originally Posted by kthpence
With impressario rates, can you book 4th night free rates, or other rates that are offered directly by the hotel (i.e. I'm looking at a "family funcation" rate that includes the 4th night free but also includes a $200 resort credit) ? Or can you only book the lowest flexible rate?8.6.1
With Impressario, the only rates that you can book are the flexible rates. I actually tried to see if i could book the family funcation rate at a Conrad with Hilton Impresario, but that cannot be done. So Impresario is only useful if you are going to book the FAR rate. If you have any 3rd/4th night free offers or some "Member rates", you will likely get better value from that compared to Impresario
Old Mar 13, 2021, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by arshi007
With Impressario, the only rates that you can book are the flexible rates. I actually tried to see if i could book the family funcation rate at a Conrad with Hilton Impresario, but that cannot be done. So Impresario is only useful if you are going to book the FAR rate. If you have any 3rd/4th night free offers or some "Member rates", you will likely get better value from that compared to Impresario
Honestly I don't see the point then in booking through Impressario agents if that's the case & if you're diamond, particularly if you can get a $200 resort credit through booking direct on Hilton's website. I guess the double points is nice, but not sure that would outweigh the larger resort credit / breakfast that you already would get as a Diamond (and the upgrade you're supposedly supposed to get). Am I missing something?
Old Mar 14, 2021, 3:40 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Le Club Gold, Leaders Club
It very much depends on the property and offers available. I'd say that neither Impresario is always the better deal than booking direct, nor the other way. Let's take the current 3for2 / 4for3 that make Impresario the better deal in pretty much any case. Yet, without promotions and a nice Hilton Sale with a huge discount for members going on, this would be the better day if the stay is longer than two or three nights as the savings will be higher than the credit if you are Diamond. If you don't have a status, Impresario is better pretty much anytime though due to the breakfast.

Yet, it's worth noting that the double points through Impresario can be relevant as well for the calculation. Plus, the upgrade for Impresario bookings can often be better for status members than just "normal" direct bookings. This is not guaranteed or anything, but double or triple upgrades are more likely in the combination, at least in my experience at dozens properties worldwide.
madmanshoney likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.