Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Doubletree by Hilton Warwick - Chesford Grange {GBR} (not yet Honors)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2020, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: hhonors diamond

Another doubletree again I noticed whilst doing a uk search....... this one looks nice, currently a Q hotel with spa facilities on the banks of the river Avon ...... coming soon apparently.
Dan72 likes this.
Old May 10, 2020, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
You're hard at work today mate
wizla likes this.
Old May 12, 2020, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
You're hard at work today mate
Haha, nope.....the opposite, stuck at home since February, no gigs and nothing on the horizon too hence the random web searches....... hope you well and can’t wait until this is all over.
Old May 13, 2020, 3:21 am

Have been here a couple of times. Is a lovely hotel.
wizla likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 5:30 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond
Weirdly the Hilton site says not reflagging as a DT until Dec 22. Which seems to be an awful long time in the future. Maybe there will be a refurb first?
Old Mar 18, 2021, 3:33 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by lcylocal
Weirdly the Hilton site says not reflagging as a DT until Dec 22. Which seems to be an awful long time in the future. Maybe there will be a refurb first?
Might be some cosmetic changes, but no major refurb planned as it is remaining open through to re-flagging.

I suspect it is more likely to be a commercial decision based on management contracts and costs during a period of uncertainty.
lcylocal likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 8:49 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat (+LTP), VS Silver
Originally Posted by RAPC
Might be some cosmetic changes, but no major refurb planned as it is remaining open through to re-flagging.

I suspect it is more likely to be a commercial decision based on management contracts and costs during a period of uncertainty.
Aprirose, the owner of Q Hotels, seems to have put their entire hotel portfolio up for sale so I doubt they want to do any rebranding whilst this is happening. The Telford hotel's move to Delta by Marriott is now showing 2022 on marriott.com.
RAPC and lcylocal like this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 3:05 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
It was due to reflag at the end of 2022 - perhaps enough time to take on a franchise post-COVID. However, Hilton.com now says that the property will be opening on 1 December, 2027 (not my typo anyway).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.