Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Master List of Closed Hilton-family Hotels due to Covid-19

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 23, 2020, 1:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sisosig
Hilton Property Closures (As Reported in This Thread), Sorted by City and Country
Format:
  • COUNTRY (US STATE)
  • City - Hotel - (Reopen Date)

Note: All info has been removed because the list had not been maintained after May 2020.

Disclaimer: this wiki is not an official Hilton document and is based purely on observations made by forum members. It may contain false or outdated information, certainly will not be comprehensive and it will not be updated on a regular basis. Some hotels may be closed for online reservations only. Neither this website nor the editors of the wiki can be held responsible for errors, omissions or any other mistake or inaccurate information.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2020, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond
Hilton Manila and Conrad Manila closed

Hilton Manila and Conrad Manila are currently closed and will remain so until at least of the end of the current enhanced lockdown, scheduled to end April 15, 2020.

"At Conrad Manila, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority. As a valued guest, please know that we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close Conrad Manila after President Rodrigo Duterte announced an Enhanced Community Quarantine for the island of Luzon requiring the temporary closure of all non-essential private businesses, including hotels, due to public health concerns over the COVID-19 coronavirus. Much to our regret, this is a formal advise that the hotel is cancelling your reservation as the hotel will not be available for bookings nor reservations of guestrooms and events at this time. Conrad Manila is prepared to re-open by April 15, 2020 or when the Presidential order may decree."

"Good evening Mr. XXX. Unfortunately, due to the government mandate, we are closed and not accepting reservations. We see that you have an upcoming reservation for March 22nd to the 25th, we can assist you in cancelling the reservation at no additional cost." Hilton Manila Reservations.

Update, the enhanced lockdown for the entire province of Luzon has been extended until April 30, 2020, so both Hilton Manila and Conrad Manila will remain closed until that time.

Last edited by craig44485; Apr 7, 2020 at 10:31 pm
Old Mar 21, 2020, 4:37 pm

Programs: HHonor Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS, Malaysia Airlines Enrich Platinum
Originally Posted by craig44485
Hilton Manila and Conrad Manila are currently closed and will remain so until at least of the end of the current enhanced lockdown, scheduled to end April 15, 2020.

"At Conrad Manila, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority. As a valued guest, please know that we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close Conrad Manila after President Rodrigo Duterte announced an Enhanced Community Quarantine for the island of Luzon requiring the temporary closure of all non-essential private businesses, including hotels, due to public health concerns over the COVID-19 coronavirus. Much to our regret, this is a formal advise that the hotel is cancelling your reservation as the hotel will not be available for bookings nor reservations of guestrooms and events at this time. Conrad Manila is prepared to re-open by April 15, 2020 or when the Presidential order may decree."

"Good evening Mr. XXX. Unfortunately, due to the government mandate, we are closed and not accepting reservations. We see that you have an upcoming reservation for March 22nd to the 25th, we can assist you in cancelling the reservation at no additional cost." Hilton Manila Reservations.
I, like you, have a number of reservations that have been cancelled at Conrad Manila. I have more going out through May that remain, for now.

Due to the lockdown, Conrad Manila currently is not accepting guests, whether walk-in or with current reservations (which have been cancelled).

All restaurants are closed and any open space (pool, garden, balconies etc) are closed and not accessible. Food is being supplied to the handful of guests who are trapped, via room service (with limited menu) only.
Old Mar 21, 2020, 10:17 pm
jxd

Originally Posted by SG Pirate
I, like you, have a number of reservations that have been cancelled at Conrad Manila. I have more going out through May that remain, for now.

Due to the lockdown, Conrad Manila currently is not accepting guests, whether walk-in or with current reservations (which have been cancelled).

All restaurants are closed and any open space (pool, garden, balconies etc) are closed and not accessible. Food is being supplied to the handful of guests who are trapped, via room service (with limited menu) only.
To be honest, being quarantined in a luxury 5 star hotel with free (I assume?) room service is the best way to be quarantined. I would volunteer to be quarantined at the conrad Manila for 14 days lol.
Old Mar 21, 2020, 10:26 pm

Programs: HHonor Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS, Malaysia Airlines Enrich Platinum
Conrad Manila during Lockdown

Originally Posted by jxd
To be honest, being quarantined in a luxury 5 star hotel with free (I assume?) room service is the best way to be quarantined. I would volunteer to be quarantined at the conrad Manila for 14 days lol.
Actually, it is a lockdown until April 13th (at least), so closer to a month.....and room service is limited (but still very good) and chargeable! But breakfast is still complimentary (as you would expect with Diamond status).

The staff are living inhouse too, and they are amazing in difficult circumstances...Hilton should be proud! I hope the staff will be rewarded for supporting the customers.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 7:24 am

Programs: Hilton Honors diamond

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe these are the hotels already closed in London:
- Curio Lincoln Plaza ( and very worrying they have stopped accepting bookings until Sep 1st )
- The Biltmore Mayfair
- Doubletree Excel
- Doubletree Greenwich
- Hampton Waterloo
- Doubletree Ealing
- Hilton Heathrow T5
- Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow
- Hilton Syon Park

And according to my source, we can add Hilton Canary Wharf to that list soon.

Last edited by Winniesbestfriend; Mar 22, 2020 at 7:37 am
Old Mar 22, 2020, 7:40 am

DoubleTree Excel is closed as of the 23rd March.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 7:46 am

Programs: Hilton Honors diamond
Originally Posted by Leonvomp
DoubleTree Excel is closed as of the 23rd March.
Correct, I did my search from 23rd March, so it’s possible all the hotels I mentioned are still open today.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 9:36 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by Winniesbestfriend
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe these are the hotels already closed in London:
- Curio Lincoln Plaza ( and very worrying they have stopped accepting bookings until Sep 1st )
- The Biltmore Mayfair
- Doubletree Excel
- Doubletree Greenwich
- Hampton Waterloo
- Doubletree Ealing
- Hilton Heathrow T5
- Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow
- Hilton Syon Park

And according to my source, we can add Hilton Canary Wharf to that list soon.
Which HGI LHR? T2/3 or Hatton Cross?

Edit: Looks like Hatton Cross.

Last edited by florens; Mar 22, 2020 at 9:59 am
Old Mar 22, 2020, 10:29 am

Programs: BA SIlver, Virgin Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Thanks. Would be good as a wiki?
Old Mar 22, 2020, 10:41 am
Suspended

Doubletree Ealing shows availability from 30th March. I don't think it is closed like HGI Hatton Cross.

Hilton Syon Park closed resveration few days ago, and then opened again yesterday, finally closed again today. Very weird.

Hilton Heathrow T5 and HGI Hatton Cross looks like closed until 1st June.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 1:54 pm

Isn't this pretty broad based regardless of location?

I was looking to see if I could book at a Hilton in El Paso for my Texas moving adventure as they had the double bonus of being a Tesla destination charger and looked like they were shutdown too. I only cursorily checked a few other places but a lot of stuff is just not open.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 4:36 pm

Programs: BA SIlver, Virgin Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
I agree the staff and the room service) are both brilliant in Conrad Manila.

Not sure being self isolated would be that great though, if you can't leave the room.
craig44485 likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by anonymous_third_party
I agree the staff and the room service) are both brilliant in Conrad Manila.

Not sure being self isolated would be that great though, if you can't leave the room.
Not locked in room.....isolated in Hotel....BUT, can go outside to go to Supermarket for supplies (and some fresh air).
Old Mar 22, 2020, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Assuming from the title that this is not limited to London...

Hilton Dublin
Hilton Garden Inn Krakow
Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Airport

Had stays booked at all of them over the next two months
Old Mar 22, 2020, 7:23 pm

Hilton Cologne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.