Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

MyWay Hotel Benefits Not Showing Up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2020, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Since around October, myway benefits have not been showing up. I have Hampton as 250 bonus points checked, but nothing is posting. I called the End of January when I noticed this happening, and they manually posted 10 stays at 250 points each, and confirmed my selection. Since then 4 more nights, no posting. I even confirmed at each hotel my choice as well.
Called again Saturday, spent another 25-30 minutes on the phone, they manually posted the 4 more at 250 points, and again said they would check on it.
Not that it is a lot of points, it is the point of it!

Anyone else having this issue?
I also mentioned on my call Saturday that I have wasted almost an hour on the phone over this, and that I should not have to do this! She told me she would post 5000 points for my trouble, but I do not see that either, just the corrected 4 more stays of 250 MyWay adjustment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.