Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Points breakdown on app = F A I L

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2020, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium

The line-items seem to be gone with simply a lump-sum number available? I do a fair amount of points and cash stays, so I end up with two entries for the stay, one positive and one negative, making things even far more confusing!

Is this supposed to be the "new normal" or some sort of glitch?
Old Jan 27, 2020, 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
The line-items seem to be gone with simply a lump-sum number available? I do a fair amount of points and cash stays, so I end up with two entries for the stay, one positive and one negative, making things even far more confusing!

Is this supposed to be the "new normal" or some sort of glitch?
Works fine for me in iOS...just click the “i” button for each stay and points detail appears.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 8:55 pm
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
I do not see anywhere to get detail on the Android app, just get the total +XXXX points number
Points Scrounger and Sisosig like this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold
There's been an update to the Android app which has messed things up. I'm seeing two entries for each stay, one with a location picture behind, one without. The entry with the picture can be clicked on for more details, but shows "Base points 0, Total points for stay XXXX", no breakdown.

Hopefully this will get sorted in the coming days/weeks.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 8:00 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Originally Posted by MarcD
There's been an update to the Android app which has messed things up. I'm seeing two entries for each stay, one with a location picture behind, one without. The entry with the picture can be clicked on for more details, but shows "Base points 0, Total points for stay XXXX", no breakdown.

Hopefully this will get sorted in the coming days/weeks.
I have the same behaviour on my app, I got an update yesterday but still borked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.