Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Aspire no AF points and welcome bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2019, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Applied the no annual fee for 1st yr Aspire last month, but points haven't shown up in HH account although can see it on the first statement. And from other DP, none has received the welcome bonus for the no AF offer (reached threshold in 2nd period, points shown in statement but neither Amex system nor Hilton). Any data here?

Last edited by HALL1C; Jan 9, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Old Dec 11, 2019, 1:00 pm

I haven't received any points either, chatted with Amex and they said the account has to clear review first and the points are pending. Don't know if they has anything to do with signing up for the no 1st year fee signup link. They gave me a number to call, 800.952.7560 to see what the review is about, but I don't want to pry further and compromise anything.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 1:29 pm

Met the $4k min spend in the first month, no points at all.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 6:47 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Same boat. Met 4K my first month. Amex Statement shows the 150,000 bonus points. No points (neither bonus or spend related points) have actually shown up at Hilton.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by dcstudent
Same boat. Met 4K my first month. Amex Statement shows the 150,000 bonus points. No points (neither bonus or spend related points) have actually shown up at Hilton.
i met the $4k and there is no 150k bonus on the statement just the regular spend points
Old Dec 13, 2019, 10:33 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by itsj0nathan
i met the $4k and there is no 150k bonus on the statement just the regular spend points
My apologies for any inconvenience, but this is probably a timing issue. On new accounts, it can take up to the next billing cycle to get the usage points posted to your Honors account and it can take up to 4-6 weeks after this to receive the points from the sign-up bonus after the spend threshold is met.

So, if both of these are not sorted by the time your next billing cycle ends, let me know and I will be glad to follow up at that time.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Old Jan 9, 2020, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
My apologies for any inconvenience, but this is probably a timing issue. On new accounts, it can take up to the next billing cycle to get the usage points posted to your Honors account and it can take up to 4-6 weeks after this to receive the points from the sign-up bonus after the spend threshold is met.

So, if both of these are not sorted by the time your next billing cycle ends, let me know and I will be glad to follow up at that time.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Two statements in, over $6K spent, not a single point
Old Jan 9, 2020, 11:48 am

Same. Messaged Amex and they keep saying it’s in review.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 4:49 pm

Still nothing. Already got 2 statements since meeting spend. Anyone got the points yet?
Old Jan 24, 2020, 5:24 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Originally Posted by Ect828
Still nothing. Already got 2 statements since meeting spend. Anyone got the points yet?
Same here. 2 statements in. 0 points posted. Should have 150K bonus + about 20K from spend. Points earned including bonus show up on my AMEX statements but nothing has posted to Hilton.

Btw, I know the card is properly connected to Hilton as im showing Diamond when by stays/nights i should only be silver....

Quite frustrating.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 5:29 pm

I chatted with Amex and they told me that points would post last statement cycle and when that came and went, I chatted with them again and this time they said next cycle. Frustrating indeed.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 6:17 pm

Programs: SWA A-List/Companion Pass, BAEC Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold, HH Gold, ChoicePrivileges Gold
When I apply for Surpass Card I am not eligible for the Welcome Bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.