Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton and Lyft add another dimension to their partnership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 2:10 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors

Today Hilton and Lyft joined in to announce an added benefit for Honors members who have linked their Lyft account. In addition to earning points for rides, Honors members can now redeem points for Lyft ride credits. The details can be found here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
360guy and bitterproffit like this.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
Today Hilton and Lyft joined in to announce an added benefit for Honors members who have linked their Lyft account. In addition to earning points for rides, Honors members can now redeem points for Lyft ride credits. The details can be found here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
US redemptions only, with Canada “soon”.

Horrible redemption rates, 450 Hilton points per $1 Lyft credit. Seems $10 is the minimum redemption.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 11:59 am
Original Member

I was under the assumption that the partnership had ended. I just checked my Hilton account and my Lyft rides stopped accruing Hilton points over two months ago.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 1:47 pm

I’m hesitant to link to Lyft in light of the ongoing Amazon hacking debacle. Recognizing this is a different type of partnership, have stronger security measures been put into place (other than 2FA, which seems to be implemented sporadically if at all)?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
I got credit on Nov 20 for my Lyft rides on Nov 7 and Nov 17, but I did not get the 1000 bonus points
Has anyone else had this issue?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 12:51 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Maybe it's Ubers's turn?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.