Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown {US-TN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown {US-TN}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2019, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Arrow Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown {US-TN}

Had a recent stay here for three nights and I paid for a suite. This property is in a great location downtown (next to the Doubletree). Everything is close by.

Service from the front desk and at the bar was excellent. Service in the restaurant depended on who was working. Breakfast was meh. They need to learn how to make an omelet. Also, the fresh fruit was mush at times due to being care over from previous days.

Housekeeping was not at the top of their game as our room was not cleaned until almost 5pm after multiple calls one day. Also, there were quite a few stains in the hallway carpet. The hallway carpet showed obvious signs that it need to be vacuumed but that didn't happen during our stay. Also, there were glasses sitting on the floor in the hall when we checked in. They were still there when we checked out 3 days later.

We had a corner suite with modern furnishings that was a good size. It had floor to ceiling windows which gave nice views of the ball park across the suite. Unfortunately, these windows also let in noise. Late at night, some locals like to cruise their motorcycles and vehicles with loud mufflers to listen to their noise echo off the taller buildings downtown. Not the hotel's fault, but still an issue for those staying there.

Saw a surprising amount of wear and tear for a property that has been open less than a year.

I would stay there again but wouldn't do a suite because of the noise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.