Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Restaurant - Buggy experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Restaurant - Buggy experience

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:08 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
I have seen plenty of spiders.. well in our house... my wife freaks out.. me I grab a tissue and with great care just take them outside and into our yard.
Now that being said..a few people can be totally freaked out by spiders etc.. and some people just handle it , like its not a big deal
OP does not mention if he is afraid of spiders, so to him, it might be an issue.

Having stayed in hotels around the world.. I have seen quite a bit.. but never to the point of asking for compensation. but that is just me.

On a side note. many years ago, photographing in new interior of a 5 star restaurant in LA,
at night, after the place closed, the amount of unwanted pests in their kitchen , well let me put it this way.. you would not want to eat there, even if it was free, and the food was great
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Hilton Honors, Amtrak Guest Rewards
"Spiders is good. They eats the cockroaches."
-- Calculus Entropy
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:43 am

When did Little Miss Muffett change her name to "abhilife2001"?
Old Oct 17, 2019, 10:58 am

Programs: WN A+, CP, HH Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by s0ssos
When did Little Miss Muffett change her name to "abhilife2001"?
Aww, we shouldn't make fun of her. This could have been a dangerous situation. As it was, it was only her sharp eyes and deft reflexes that kept the spider out of her cereal bowl. Imagine if she didn't see it, and she ate it! It would have wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her!
wheresmybagba likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 9:17 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, 20 years
Proper compensation would be Keep Portland Weird Tinfoil hat and a can of empty air spray.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.