Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2023, 12:25 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, June 20th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 16, 2023, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Happy Juneteenth weekend!
Old Jun 23, 2023, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, June 27th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 30, 2023, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, July 5h. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jul 7, 2023, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, July 11h. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
dgreen12 and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Jul 14, 2023, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, July 18th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Gaucho100K and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, July 25th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2023, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, August 1st. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 8:00 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Good to know & explanation on why PM is disabled
Old Aug 4, 2023, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, August 8th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2023, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, August 15th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, August 23rd. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Aug 25, 2023, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, August 29th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2023, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, September 6th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Wishing everyone a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2023, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, September 12th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.