Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2022, 10:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, January 4th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Wishing you and yours the best of the holiday season from all of us here at Hilton.

Best regards,

William
Merriest of Xmases and may the New Year be a fine one when you return back to FlyerTalk!

David
dgreen12 likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2023, 1:52 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, January 18th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, February 22nd. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, March 14th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Mar 9, 2023, 6:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gaobest
I’m so nosy. I want to know where William is going. Maybe it’s sometimes a work trip where there’s zero time to deal with FT private messages.
It's my 70th birthday on Saturday. Just going to spend a little extra time with friends and family is all.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer and candgfan like this.
Old Mar 9, 2023, 6:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
It's my 70th birthday on Saturday. Just going to spend a little extra time with friends and family is all.

Best regards,

William
happy upcoming birthday :-)
Old Mar 17, 2023, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, March 21st. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, April 18th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately traveling on business through the end of the week. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame and will not be turned back on until Tuesday, April 25th. If you have need of assistance while I am away, please email my colleagues at [email protected]. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return if I do not reach out to you before then.

Best regards,

William
Old May 5, 2023, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, May 16th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old May 19, 2023, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, May 23rd. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old May 26, 2023, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, May 31st. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 2, 2023, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, June 6th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 9, 2023, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, June 13th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. Unless you are trying to get your account unsuspended. Those requests need to go to [email protected] instead. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 14, 2023, 8:53 am

Help us with our account as it’s suspended

Hello William!

We have a Hilton honors account and they suspended it due to suspicious fraud activity. We made all activity that was In there. We have a trip planned for this weekend and we can’t get into our account. We emailed fraud department but no response . Can you help
please! Desperate.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.