Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Ambassador is Out of Office

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2022, 3:46 pm
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, June 15th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jun 17, 2022, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, June 21st. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, July 6th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Jul 14, 2022, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, July 19th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
PanAmSam and nuirtes2 like this.

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Jul 17, 2022 at 3:52 pm
Old Jul 20, 2022, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flybird543
Hi William,

I am hoping you can help escalate this. My Hilton honors account has been suspended since May. I have reached out to customer service and emailed the fraud department with no resolution over a dozen times.

Thanks,
DC
Glad to see if I can assist, but if you haven't done so already, I need you to send me your full name and Honors account number via Private Mail here at FlyerTalk.

Best regards,

William
Old Jul 25, 2022, 12:39 pm

Have not heard back

Hi William I have messaged you with the requested information and have not heard back yet
Old Jul 25, 2022, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flybird543
Hi William I have messaged you with the requested information and have not heard back yet
Information was shared with the fraud team and I am still waiting for a response. Should have one later today.

Best regards,

William
Old Aug 18, 2022, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, August 23rd. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
lsquare likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 5:28 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Hope you enjoy your precious time off, William, but this has jogged me to notice you have not been on any threads that I've been on - miss you!
Old Sep 2, 2022, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, September 7th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Oct 28, 2022, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, November 8th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Best regards,

William
Old Nov 23, 2022, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, November 29th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving to all who are observing.

Best regards,

William
Old Nov 23, 2022, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador (Post # 42)
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, November 29th. . . .

Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving to all who are observing.

Best regards,

William
Thank you, William, for everything you do for all FlyerTalkers.

Prayerful best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and to your friends & family!

🌴 🎶 💚 🤠 ✈️ 💕 🙏
Old Dec 22, 2022, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

I am leaving immediately and will not return until Tuesday, January 10th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Wishing you and yours the best of the holiday season from all of us here at Hilton.

Best regards,

William

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Jan 4, 2023 at 6:20 am Reason: change of plans
Old Dec 22, 2022, 9:51 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
Originally Posted by Hilton Honors Ambassador
I am leaving immediately and will not return until Wednesday, January 4th. Private Messaging will be disabled here at Flyertalk during this time frame, so please email my colleagues at [email protected] if you need any assistance while I am away. If I am already working or offered to help on something on anyone's behalf, feel free to contact me when I return.

Wishing you and yours the best of the holiday season from all of us here at Hilton.

Best regards,

William
Happy Holidays William! Thank you for all you do for us! See you next year.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.