Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

New Booking page, Have to enter AAA number every time!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2019, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

The old booking page, every once and a while it would drop your AAA number, and you would have to re-enter it, the new page you have to enter it every time! Why cant that stay on your profile like a credit card and not have to pull the card out every booking!

Almost as bad as having to log into the internet every day of your stay, you know I am here for x number of days, dont drop my internet every day!! Basic things, fix them!!
TSparky likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 4:57 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Delta Tupperware Medallion, National EE
I believe that is a feature of your browser, not the webpage.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 5:36 am
Original Poster

It does not drop my CC on file every time I book a reservation?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 5:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
The app stores my AAA number. I find it's quicker than the website for making reservations in any event.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Why cant the website store this info? It is in my profile. I do not use the app, it is a PIA when I am looking at a bunch of hotels in an area on the app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.