Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn HH point on resort fee?

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2019, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Earn HH point on resort fee?

I googled....but unsuccessful to find the answer so far.....as of my questuon, does HH member can earn the point for the resort fee charged suring the stay?
Thank you in advance!
Old May 11, 2019, 8:42 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
A resort fee is "incidental spending" and earns Honors base and bonus points, but sometimes you have to chase Hilton get them awarded. Discussed here frequently.
Old May 11, 2019, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BlueZebra
A resort fee is "incidental spending" and earns Honors base and bonus points, but sometimes you have to chase Hilton get them awarded. Discussed here frequently.
Thanks! I also read that thread...quite long time ago...but I couldn't find a clear answer for that question....

so what you means is that it generally posted in the accout but if not, i need to deal with Hilton to get the point.
Old May 11, 2019, 10:55 am

Programs: QFF LTG , HHD
Originally Posted by hw807
Thanks! I also read that thread...quite long time ago...but I couldn't find a clear answer for that question....

so what you means is that it generally posted in the accout but if not, i need to deal with Hilton to get the point.
Not only what BlueZebra means but also what he said.
Old May 11, 2019, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by turtlemichael
Not only what BlueZebra means but also what he said.
so you mean....basically a member 'should' get the point but 'generally' not posted and everytime deal with HH representative most of the time?
Old May 12, 2019, 10:09 am

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
so you mean....basically a member 'should' get the point but 'generally' not posted and everytime deal with HH representative most of the time?
Just stayed at property last week with a resort fee of $24/day. Points for the resort fee posted correctly along with stay totals.
Old May 12, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
I mean they should be awarded for incidentals, including resort fees, and they are frequently, probably 90% of the time in our experience. But occasionally they don't get awarded, and you need to complain. We have a hotel we stay at regularly, and we spend a lot of money on incidentals there. It seems around a 50-50 chance at this place that they won't award points for incidentals. I always contact the Hilton rep monitoring this board, Lauren, and she and her staff are very quick to straighten things out..
Old May 12, 2019, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BlueZebra
I mean they should be awarded for incidentals, including resort fees, and they are frequently, probably 90% of the time in our experience. But occasionally they don't get awarded, and you need to complain. We have a hotel we stay at regularly, and we spend a lot of money on incidentals there. It seems around a 50-50 chance at this place that they won't award points for incidentals. I always contact the Hilton rep monitoring this board, Lauren, and she and her staff are very quick to straighten things out..
Now i see the point! Many thanks. Hopefully, my points hit in my account without any extra effort!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.