Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Points not posting - ongoing HH IT issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points not posting - ongoing HH IT issues

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2019, 6:03 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton Diamond
Mine arefixed also. Recent stays are posting fine.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 10:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Mine have finally posted as well, it took 8 emails to Hilton and 2 emails to one of the hotels (I needed the folio, otherwise they couldn't add the points...).
Old Jun 9, 2019, 5:35 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA, United, Priority Pass, Centurian
I just stayed at a Seattle based Hilton, they had a prize wheel and a BBQ with a drawing for the 100 anniversary. I won a couple thousand points, they never posted. I called CS and they said give it 48 more hours. A week later never posted, called again, and they opened a support ticket. I doubt I will ever see them.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 8:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by beltway
Just stumbled across this thread & it explains a lot. I had a revenue stay at Canopy/Zagreb last month, and although the activity itself showed up as a past stay, after 2 weeks nothing else had actually posted. (No base points, status bonus, promo bonus, nights, or stay credit.) Called CS & got it fixed in a day, but was wondering if it was a problem for this fairly new property. Sounds like it's an issue on the HH back end instead.
I had a $1000+ stay at the Canopy in Reykjavik last week which also hasn’t posted points. I took screenshots before my stay, while it was listed as a pending stay in my account, and after it supposedly posted without a change in points balance. I’ll give it a few days, but it looks like I’ll have to contact customer service. It stinks to have to chase points like this.
beltway likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 5:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
My points have been posting faster than usual. 4 stays in the last two weeks. Hampton, HGI, Doubletree, Hilton. Some US, some international.

All of them the points posted within 24 hours of check out.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
"My Points Activity" on the website is messed up again today.

I'm seeing stay activity, but the points activity for a bunch of recent stays is all zeroed out. The points activity in the app is correct.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mastermc54

I had a $1000+ stay at the Canopy in Reykjavik last week which also hasn’t posted points. I took screenshots before my stay, while it was listed as a pending stay in my account, and after it supposedly posted without a change in points balance. I’ll give it a few days, but it looks like I’ll have to contact customer service. It stinks to have to chase points like this.
Between yesterday and today, the Canopy by Hilton Reykjavik stay I had listed as an entry (but didn’t register points) has disappeared from my points activity list. Not sure if it has something to do with the fact that it was an international stay, but my previous 5 US-based stays in May posted without any issues.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Having minor issues with some points not posting, but trying to get a human to fix anything is next to impossible, calling the DD and Lifetime DD I get nothing but put on hold and either give up or it hangs up. This is taking a minor issue and turning this into something much bigger.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 1:11 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Same here. Points from stays at the end of May not posting. Two chats and a phone call later and nada. Incredibly frustrating. On the last chat, the rep kept saying it is a known issue but he can’t do anything because ‘there is a latency in the system’. I kept asking what that meant but of course he couldn’t explain. I have basically given up. It is only around 21k points and I am not going to waste any more time on it. It will definitely color my hotel choices going forwards.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Still Not Fixed Here

It's been 3 months since my first problem with missing stays/points and still no resolution.

I was talking with the manager of a major Asian property last week who told me that these problems are due to the latest Salesforce upgrade/data migration.
Does anyone here have any info on whether this is all Salesforce's fault? I've heard that some Hilton insiders are calling them "Salesfarce".
Old Jun 17, 2019, 2:41 pm

I noticed that I was missing over 700,000 points

I went in to make a reservation change. Had around 1.2 million points, but logged in and it was around 465,000. Went to see activity, and it's not showing any large deductions. Contacted Hilton Honors. Someone hacked my account and linked it to Amazon, used the points for gift cards, and then unlinked the account, all within a few hours. Went back a few days in my personal email and there were emails from Hilton stating this.

Opened a fraud investigation. I'm told that within five days their fraud division will send me an email and I'll get a new account with everything transferred over, and the points returned to my account. What a nightmare. They need to institute a two-step validation process to use points or access the account where you get a code sent to your mobile phone and then enter that code for access.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 9:52 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat , HH Diamond , IHG Spire
Wow...It took 7 months to get this stay/points credited.

Thank you for contacting Hilton Guest Assistance. I apologize for the delay in communication. I have uploaded your stay from December and this now reflect on your Hilton Honors account.

Should you have any additional questions relative to this matter, please contact our Guest Assistance office at [email protected].

Best regards,
Old Jul 16, 2019, 7:59 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by nycboyz
Wow...It took 7 months to get this stay/points credited.

Thank you for contacting Hilton Guest Assistance. I apologize for the delay in communication. I have uploaded your stay from December and this now reflect on your Hilton Honors account.

Should you have any additional questions relative to this matter, please contact our Guest Assistance office at [email protected].

Best regards,
Ridiculous.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 8:17 am

FWIW, Mrs. Beltway had a stay about 10 days ago that posted properly* within less than 24 hours of checkout. I hope that's a sign this problem has been resolved going forward.

(*She actually got extra points owing to an error on the folio generated by the hotel. I booked this prepaid stay for two nights with different nightly rates; for some reason, the hotel's folio used the higher rate for both nights, with a corresponding increase in points earned. Imagine that: an error in the guest's favor. :-
Old Aug 9, 2019, 12:23 pm

My milestone bonuses have not posted since 3 weeks. I had a service issue and the hotel said they issued points and they haven't posted in almost a month. Had to hunt the customer service with multiple tickets to get 3 stays and associated points posted. I stopped staying at HHonors properties as I feel it is not worth the time to continuously keep track and follow up multiple times over the same issue to ensure points are posted accurately after every stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.