Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

3 x points offer ( targeted, but worked for me )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2019, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: hhonors diamond

I noticed this over on loyalty lobby, apparently it’s a targeted offer but I tried and it worked.....bonus!

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/05/03/...2019-targeted/
Sisosig and MoodyB like this.
Old May 5, 2019, 3:54 am

Programs: Alaska
Did you actually complete a stay and get 3x points?
Old May 5, 2019, 4:36 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
I saw that on Loyalty Lobby as well. I followed the link, signed up, and activated it yesterday despite the offer being targeted.
Old May 5, 2019, 5:05 am
cjd

Originally Posted by wizla
I noticed this over on loyalty lobby, apparently it’s a targeted offer but I tried and it worked.....bonus!

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/05/03/...2019-targeted/
Hmm, might be worth giving it a try, but will wait until I have an expensive long stay coming up in June. Shame it's only for one stay. Don't expect it to work, but no harm trying!!
Old May 5, 2019, 12:54 pm

Hopefully someone who wasn't targeted and has a stay will let us know if the points post.
Old May 5, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: HIlton Diamond, Delta , Southwest, Amex Corp Plat, AA
I signed up my husband and he has a one night in Houston this week. At least its an expensive one night if it does work!
Sisosig likes this.
Old May 5, 2019, 5:52 pm

I am not sure if was targeted as I never seem to receive Hilton emails. Signed up via the link yesterday and had a one night stay last night. Will report back if it posts
Cat88L3 and wizla like this.

Last edited by KRUXED; May 5, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Old May 5, 2019, 6:22 pm

To me, this is fraud. The offer terms state (emphasis mine):

To be eligible for 3X Points on your next stay from Hilton Honors™ you must 1) have received this offer directly from Hilton Honors™, 2) register to participate or join Hilton Honors™ using the same e-mail address associated with promotional invitation, 3) complete one (1) paid stay before June 30, 2019 to obtain Hilton Honors™ Triple Points.

Although unlikely, Hilton can close a Honors account if they think a member is committing fraud:

9. Hilton Honors reserves the right to suspend or discontinue Hilton Honors membership...
c) engaged in any fraudulent or dishonest behavior, theft, misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the account, including without limitation, involving Reward redemption or Certificate use, or other Member benefits,
Source: https://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html
Old May 5, 2019, 8:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
I have a stay tonight, will let everyone know in +2 days if the 3x posted.
Cat88L3 and wizla like this.
Old May 5, 2019, 10:08 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP

3x points posted!
NoY, Cat88L3, RafKa and 5 others like this.
Old May 6, 2019, 9:40 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Perfect timing for this 3x promo given that the new promo "Go More Get More" starting today does not earn double points for the first stay. So instead of nothing at all for the first stay, get 3x, and after that during the GMGM promo you get 2x.
Cat88L3, wizla, MoodyB and 1 others like this.
Old May 6, 2019, 10:00 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by escape4
Perfect timing for this 3x promo given that the new promo "Go More Get More" starting today does not earn double points for the first stay. So instead of nothing at all for the first stay, get 3x, and after that during the GMGM promo you get 2x.

This is exactly what I was thinking! I wasn't sure if the first stay for the "Go More Get More" would also qualify for the 3X promo. This is wonderful news!
Old May 6, 2019, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think Florens got lucky there?

A 3x points is always double more because that’s how Hilton does it.

And the double points promo (bottom of the screenshot) is surely separate? And perhaps linked to the new promo (which makes no sense as it’s for the second stay which would only be possible for tomorrow onwards).

You can see in the screenshot posted to loyaltylobby that the promo is the usual 3x points meaning double more...
Old May 6, 2019, 11:02 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by hugolover
I think Florens got lucky there?

A 3x points is always double more because that’s how Hilton does it.

And the double points promo (bottom of the screenshot) is surely separate? And perhaps linked to the new promo (which makes no sense as it’s for the second stay which would only be possible for tomorrow onwards).

You can see in the screenshot posted to loyaltylobby that the promo is the usual 3x points meaning double more...
Yes, to avoid confusion I had booked a 2x rate, so the double points is not from the current promo.
Old May 6, 2019, 11:46 am

Programs: British Airways, Hilton Hhonors, Avis, Hertz
I signed up for it (not targeted) and was awarded it for my stay on Saturday night:
wizla, escape4 and Beano like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.