Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

"Guests are not allowed to leave the hotel" (!?!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Guests are not allowed to leave the hotel" (!?!)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by templar42
Interesting document! One wonders what the "bad spirits and the negative forces of the underworld" think about the government giving an exception to international resorts to service their guests - were these important stakeholders consulted?
The thing that surprises me most is that I didn't somehow manage to end up in Bali on this day. My last trip I was in Colombia and they banned alcohol sales for an upcoming vote and the trip before that my last weekend in Bangkok when I was ready to go out and party had some sort of event where the entire country was dry for two days, so its amazing I didn't time my Bali trip to hit this. ROFL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.