Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 Aspire Cards during 1 Stay

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2019, 9:45 am
Original Poster

2 Aspire Cards during 1 Stay

I'm thinking about getting my wife the Aspire even though I already have it. We have a stay coming up at the Conrad Koh Samui (which is already booked), and I'm looking to also begin banking points for a 7 day stay at the Conrad Maldives. Given the 150k sign up bonus, $250 airline credit and $250 resort credit, we could probably cover the first AF in our Koh Samui stay alone with the airline credit and resort credit. My questions are:
1) For the $100 property credit, does it have to be a paid stay (so any stay booked exclusively with points won't qualify)?
2) Does she have to book a stay in order to be eligibile for the $250 resort credit? Or if we're on a Conrad property on a stay that I booked, and we put $250 of expenses on each card, would both cards get credited back?
3) How do the resort credit and property credit differ? Can I double dip on the same stay and get both credits?

Depending on the answers to those questions, it may drive whether we cut my stay short by a day and book it on hers (so we can use the $250 credit) or keep it as is. I unfortunately came up short and didn't have enough points for 5th night free, so we wouldn't be losing out on that benefit by moving one of the nights over to a reservation on her card.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 10:51 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Mancolt
1) For the $100 property credit, does it have to be a paid stay (so any stay booked exclusively with points won't qualify)?.
It must be a paid stay booked with a specific rate code. This is not generally worthwhile. See here for details https://www.hiltonhonorsaspirecard.com/
2) Does she have to book a stay in order to be eligibile for the $250 resort credit?
No.
Or if we're on a Conrad property on a stay that I booked, and we put $250 of expenses on each card, would both cards get credited back?.
Yes.
3) How do the resort credit and property credit differ?
The resort credit just requires that you pay directly to the qualifying resort. The property credit requires booking with a specific rate code - read the explanation at the Hilton link carefully.
Can I double dip on the same stay and get both credits?.
Yes.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Thank you very much. This was exceptionally helpful!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.