Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY 2500 Miles and Mord miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2019, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Hallo, I have received (on my Hilton Honors account) 2500 miles LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY promotion for my stay in Oktober at Hampton by Hilton Berlin City East Side Gallery.
During the same Promotion LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY I had also stayed at Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station and had received (on my Hilton Honors account) 2500 miles LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY
For my Chicago stay the 2500 miles LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY promotion were credited to my Lufthansa Miles and More account that I have left with my Hilton Honers account as preferd reference account for miles.

FOR MY STAY AT Hampton Inn Chicago North-Loyola Station and had received (on my Hilton Honors account) 2500 miles LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE 25 ANNIVERSARY
BUT UP UNTIL TODAY THESE MILES ARE STILL MISSING ON MY LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE STATEMENT.

I have contacted LUFTHANSA MILES & MORE and they refer to Hilton and that I need to transfer the miles myself. But that is not possible with promotion miles only with Honors points.

Can please someone help. What am I doing wrong? Daniel
Old Jan 6, 2019, 2:29 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
There are IT issues, you are not the only one:

IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018
Old Jan 6, 2019, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
My 2500 promotion miles for stays in Oct showed up within 1-2 weeks in my M&M account.

LH M&M can not do anything for you. The problems is with Hilton Honors. You need to contact Hilton Honors to have this resolved.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 1:28 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Hilton's support is a real pain in the ...

I've been contacting them for 2 months now. It all started when I contacted them in November about a missing 2500 miles. They told me to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after my stay. After those 8 weeks I contacted them again, telling me the miles weren't still credited for my last stay. I told them I had 8 stays during the promotion and only 7 were credited to M&M so another stay must be missing. When they sent me info about 7 stays I sent them the information of the one stay that was missing in their list they provided me. They responded that all Hilton Points were credited for my 8 stays... Contact support doesn't take my question serious and everything it is handled by another person. Those people don't even read the whole issue resulting in these ridiculous answers. I was clear that I was talking about the Miles from the Miles & More promotion. Now they started a ticket, let's see how long this will take. I feel like it is not worth all the hassle for just 2500 miles. Their contact support is really worthless. So far, zero positive experiences with HH contact support.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
My 2500 promotion miles for stays in Oct showed up within 1-2 weeks in my M&M account.

LH M&M can not do anything for you. The problems is with Hilton Honors. You need to contact Hilton Honors to have this resolved.
I called the Diamond desk and spoke to an agent who turned out to be a complete zombie - so I will have to waste more time calling again
Old Jan 6, 2019, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Yeah, good luck. That mirrors my experience with Hilton Honors. They did not even read (or try to understand) my recent complaint (missing 2500 Lufthansa miles for a stay)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.