Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

1 month later, still cannot access account points history

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2018, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue

Hi,
​​​​​So it's been a month since Hilton's great IT update and I still cannot access my points history despite the online help saying IT have finished. They just keep saying keep trying, which quite frankly is as good as "try switching it off and on again".
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox on their instructions and no dice!
Anyone still having issues, which they claim are fixed?
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:03 am

Programs: M&M mainly
Same here, they keep saying "be patient we are fixing it will be fixed very soon"...
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:04 am
cjd

Originally Posted by thundercat
Hi,
​​​​​So it's been a month since Hilton's great IT update and I still cannot access my points history despite the online help saying IT have finished. They just keep saying keep trying, which quite frankly is as good as "try switching it off and on again".
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox on their instructions and no dice!
Anyone still having issues, which they claim are fixed?
No, I can see my history for the last year on Chrome and on the app. Only issue now, as mentioned in another thread, is the points from the Honors Barclaycard have not posted this month, which normally happens around the 22nd of the month.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:26 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Hi thundercat, remember me? ( Hilton Ageas bowl - this time last year )...... I think many of us including myself are still having issues here in the uk according to another thread, it's a bit of a shambles to be honest
thundercat likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Me neither! I get a "Oops it's us not you" error message on the website and on the app I get some message but can't read it because it quickly disappears. I will say that my stays and points total seems to be updated but I have no idea if the amount of points is correct.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC at last back to Gold, Flying Blue, Red with the Bearded One, Accor, Finnair Plus Blue
Yes, same problem with the App even after the suggested reinstall.
Sorry to see others have the same issue but to be honest I am glad it is not just me but perplexed by the comment made to me me that the IT department had finished the upgrade.
Shambles.
wizla likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 6:32 am

I can't see my Account History in Safari, but can see my wife's account, I don't think the problem is brower related.
thundercat likes this.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Update.
I am pleased to say that Hilton have now sorted access to my account history and so I can perseverance.

Good luck to this of you still waiting and I hope that it is all sorted soon.
BotB likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 8:39 am

On October 31st Hilton didn't merely 'update' the Honors IT system. The system has been outsourced for years. Hilton changed it completely by switching vendors. The conversion did not go as well as hoped. Hilton's and its vendor's IT teams are working like mad to fix things. But they have got to a point where they are not giving public estimates of when various issues will be fixed. On top of members encountering issues, the agents who are trying to address individual members' concerns are working with an entirely new computer system, which, in addition to messing up guest accounts, is also in many cases either denying agents access to information or providing them with unreliable information.

I would give it a month or two before expecting to see consistently reliable information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.