Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019: Hilton Anniversaries

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tomphot
i was looking at the chart at the beginning of this threat. I thought ‘84 was early for Hampton.
The OP doesn't seem to care about hotel programs, only reminiscing about brands. So the chart at the beginning of this thread is about when Hampton started as a brand, not about when it joined the Hilton family. Same for all the other brands mentioned in that post.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 9:31 am
formerly Will Stonehocker
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
The OP doesn't seem to care about hotel programs, only reminiscing about brands. So the chart at the beginning of this thread is about when Hampton started as a brand, not about when it joined the Hilton family. Same for all the other brands mentioned in that post.
Hampton, Embassy, Homewood, and Doubletree all joined Hilton from Promus 20 years ago (1999-2019, so do the math). So yes, 2019 came for all the right reasons. And hotel programs are not the only thing that is discussed on this site.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Will Stonehocker
Hampton, Embassy, Homewood, and Doubletree all joined Hilton from Promus 20 years ago (1999-2019, so do the math). So yes, 2019 came for all the right reasons.
You may want to go back to your post 1 in this thread, click Edit, and add that information into your list there. It'll help clarify things for people coming anew to this thread. Thanks.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:16 pm
formerly Will Stonehocker
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
You may want to go back to your post 1 in this thread, click Edit, and add that information into your list there. It'll help clarify things for people coming anew to this thread. Thanks.
It's done.
sdsearch likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.