FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   New Hilton Honors Amex Cobrand Offer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1929245-new-hilton-honors-amex-cobrand-offer.html)

miadukes Sep 8, 2018 11:44 am

where is the link for the business 3k spend for 125k pioints?

Troopers Sep 8, 2018 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by miadukes (Post 30182502)
where is the link for the business 3k spend for 125k pioints?

See wiki link

miadukes Sep 8, 2018 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers (Post 30182609)

See wiki link

Must be my computer. I tried that a few times before posting including incognito and it didn't work but now on my phone it does. Sorry to waste a post LOL

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K (Post 30180392)
We sure appreciate your participation here. Is this a typo? When I look at the application page, I read

Earn 125,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.†

Thank you for catching this, a clear oversight on our part.

Updated with the correct spend on the original post.

Thank you,
Lauren

thunderlounge Sep 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Just to be completely sure, there is no offer for upgrading Ascend to Aspire? If so, that's too bad as I would upgrade. I'm sure many others would as well.

Abidjan Sep 11, 2018 9:31 am

I've been waiting for an upgrade offer (Ascend to Aspire). Seeing none, this offer is way to good to pass up. Approved for the Aspire today and canceled my Ascend.

Mister P. Sep 11, 2018 9:36 am

Hi,
Which airlines does the $250 airline fee credit on the Amex Aspire include? I have chatted with 2 different Amex agents but have received different information.

thunderlounge Sep 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by Abidjan (Post 30192176)
I've been waiting for an upgrade offer (Ascend to Aspire). Seeing none, this offer is way to good to pass up. Approved for the Aspire today and canceled my Ascend.

How long was your ascend open? I’m considering the same route. My biggest holdout is using the resort credit, as I very rarely stay where it would be useful.

kenbo Sep 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by Mister P. (Post 30192195)
Hi,
Which airlines does the $250 airline fee credit on the Amex Aspire include? I have chatted with 2 different Amex agents but have received different information.

I don't know all of them, but Alaska, Southwest, Hawaiian, and United are on there.

aww3583 Sep 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by thunderlounge (Post 30192898)
How long was your ascend open? I’m considering the same route. My biggest holdout is using the resort credit, as I very rarely stay where it would be useful.

Just to confirm... I have a Surpass card, and have had it since 2012.

Am I eligible for the Aspire promotion listed in the Wiki?

Edit: Nevermind. Asked and answered by HHonors Rep.

Abidjan Sep 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by thunderlounge (Post 30192898)

Hi, sure - so my Surpass card transitioned into the Ascend. Not worried about the resort credit, but not so sure how long the airline gift card work around will work. Regardless, $450 for Diamond and the extra points (and this bonus offer, to boot) make it hard to beat.

joggingman Sep 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Lauren,
I applied for the Aspire card at 100,000 point offer and was approved on 5Sept and the card has not even arrived yet! When I saw the better 150,000 point offer I requested to either be matched or receive courtesy points but got nowhere with Hilton or Amex reps. There was only 2 days difference from the better offer and when I applied!
Can you help?

Thanks

Joe Walker

Eujeanie Sep 12, 2018 2:56 am

Originally Posted by aww3583 (Post 30192965)
Just to confirm... I have a Surpass card, and have had it since 2012.

Am I eligible for the Aspire promotion listed in the Wiki?

Edit: Nevermind. Asked and answered by HHonors Rep.

Can you please tell me what Lauren said since I'm in the same situation? I don't want to apply for the Aspire if I'm not going to get the bonus since I currently hold the Ascend (what you still called Surpass). This would not be an upgrade, I'd apply new for the Aspire, then cancel the Ascend.

aww3583 Sep 12, 2018 3:55 am

Originally Posted by Eujeanie (Post 30194927)
Can you please tell me what Lauren said since I'm in the same situation? I don't want to apply for the Aspire if I'm not going to get the bonus since I currently hold the Ascend (what you still called Surpass). This would not be an upgrade, I'd apply new for the Aspire, then cancel the Ascend.

I took Post #10 to mean existing Amex HH CC holders were ineligible.

For Card Members requesting points for Product Transfer - This offer is for new acquisitions only, and does not pertain to product transfers.

Abidjan Sep 12, 2018 6:00 am

I canceled my Ascend; applied anew for Aspire. I expect the bonus.