FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   New Hilton Honors Amex Cobrand Offer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1929245-new-hilton-honors-amex-cobrand-offer.html)

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 6, 2018 7:49 am

New Hilton Honors Amex Cobrand Offer

Hi all,

Wanted to keep you in the know - starting today, Hilton Honors members have early access to elevated everyday introduction offers for the entire portfolio of Hilton Honors American Express Credit Cards. The new offers will become available to all potential new card members on September 11. Details on the new offerings can be found below.
  • Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 75,000 Points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
  • Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card: Earn 125,000 Points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
  • Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Earn 150,000 Points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months
  • Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn 125,000 Points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Lauren

thunderlounge Sep 6, 2018 8:32 am

@HonorsRepresentative

Lauren, having just completed the 100k promotion (Ascend), would it be possible to bump that to the 125k? (Still within the 3 month window from applying.)

lcohen999 Sep 6, 2018 9:50 am

As a Canadian with no access to these,, it is quite disappointing

Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant Sep 6, 2018 9:57 am

Is the 150k Aspire offer good for upgrading my Ascend? Or just new applications?

i just paid my annual renewal on the Ascend and would like to prorate it to Aspire.

krazykanuck Sep 6, 2018 11:14 am

Lauren, is there a known end date for these offers?

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 6, 2018 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by krazykanuck (Post 30174592)
Lauren, is there a known end date for these offers?

Hi krazykanuck,

This is the standing offer - there is no set end date at this point.

Thanks!
Lauren

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 6, 2018 4:02 pm

Checking on the other questions and will share once I hear back.

Thanks!
Lauren

thunderlounge Sep 6, 2018 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant (Post 30174286)
Is the 150k Aspire offer good for upgrading my Ascend? Or just new applications?

i just paid my annual renewal on the Ascend and would like to prorate it to Aspire.

If this were offered as an upgrade, I would certainly upgrade my ascend to the aspire as well. ^

Mister P. Sep 7, 2018 1:02 am

Is anyone able to see these new offers on their profile? I am checking my HHonors account > Credits cards but can only see the regular sign up bonus.

Hilton Honors Ambassador Sep 7, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi all,

Got some additional clarification:

For Card Members who applied for the card before a new/on-going offer began – The offer is only available to new Card Members who applied for the product on or after 9/7 via the promotional link. Promotional offers may vary at any time. While we are unable to credit the difference of the promotional points, we are always creating new offers to help our existing Card Members earn more points. Please check your online American Express account for any special offers.

For Card Members requesting points for Product Transfer - This offer is for new acquisitions only, and does not pertain to product transfers. You may log in to your account at any time at americanexpress.com to view any promotional offers available to you.

Thanks,
Lauren

Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant Sep 7, 2018 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative (Post 30179976)
Got some additional clarification:

....The offer is only available to new Card Members who applied for the product on or after 9/7via the promotional link...

...For Card Members requesting points for Product Transfer - This offer is for new acquisitions only, and does not pertain to product transfers...

***Bummer on the "new acquisitions only" but I suppose I can cancel the Ascend and get this anyway. But... where's the "promotional link"? I didn't see a link in this post/thread?

Thanks for checking though, Lauren!

TDM

Troopers Sep 7, 2018 4:48 pm

https://apply.americanexpress.com/hilton-card/

SanDiego1K Sep 7, 2018 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by HonorsRepresentative (Post 30173786)
  • Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn 125,000 Points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months

We sure appreciate your participation here. Is this a typo? When I look at the application page, I read

Earn 125,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.†

darthbimmer Sep 7, 2018 11:52 pm

I'm curious why the business card offers the same bonus as Ascend and has the same AF but requires substantially higher spend.

mcgahat Sep 8, 2018 6:14 am

Originally Posted by darthbimmer (Post 30181130)
I'm curious why the business card offers the same bonus as Ascend and has the same AF but requires substantially higher spend.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K (Post 30180392)
We sure appreciate your participation here. Is this a typo? When I look at the application page, I read

Earn 125,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.†

It makes sense to me to have a higher spend for the biz card as business owners often at a much higher rate and the card companies want to capture as much of that as possible. It does appear that the link shows 3K as SanDiego1K versus 5K referenced in the original post. I consider 3K pretty low.