Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ascend free night won't post

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Ascend free night won't post

My wife recently (almost a month ago) spent the $15,000 required to received the free night from the Amex Hilton Ascend card. My own separate Ascend account attained the bonus two months ago and a notification email from Amex came days later. The cert from Hilton came less than a week later.

I have not been able to convince any Amex CSR that that is how the program works. I have been told numerous incorrect assumptions and have made no progress. I think there's something wrong with her account as the $15,000 tracker on the account page does not appear on her account. This is despite the account stating at the top HILTON ASCEND.

Is there an Amex rep on here that I can contact, or what would be the best way to get someone at Amex to actually look into this?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 6:53 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Originally Posted by grandmaster b

Is there an Amex rep on here that I can contact...
No, there is not, but there is an official Hilton representative in the Honors forum, and I have moved your question to that forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.