Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Free Weekend Night (Amex) + 5th night free + Points Booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2018, 10:31 am
Original Poster

I'm considering booking an All Inclusive Hilton Hotel. Is it possible to use a combination of everything? I have 1 Free night from the Amex Ascend, plus the 5th night free option. plus a boatload of points. Could I possibly make this whole hotel stay free by using a combination of the 2 nights plus points for the other 3 nights? And if so how do you go about that, would I have to call?
Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
No. You can use the 5th night free option only with a 5 night award stay paid with points.
You can get a six night free stay - book a five night award stay with 5th night free, then separately book another night using the Ascend free night.
If you only need a five night stay, save your Ascend free night for another occasion.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
AI's aren't included in fifth night free
Old Aug 21, 2018, 5:11 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
Where in the rules does it state that "all inclusives" are not included in the fifth night free benefit?
Old Aug 21, 2018, 5:21 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
This is false. I just tried a booking at an all-inclusive resort (Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Jamaica) and was offered fifth night free.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
The exclusion for all-inclusives used to be in the terms and conditions. This was removed a couple of years ago. The terms and conditions for the fifth night free provide that it can only be redeemed for a standard room, which often are quite limited at some all-inclusives.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 8:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Look at the exclusion list for the Amex certs: I think some of the AI's are on it, but I don't know if all of them are or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.