Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Lifetime Benefit?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG: Platinum
Hilton Lifetime Benefit?

I was a Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, and Marriott Gold. I don't travel as much. I am now lifetime gold with Marriott/SPG. I am nothing with Hilton after all those and stays. Does Hilton have any lifetime benefits? If not I will have zero incentive to stay at Hilton.

Pete Steinmetz
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:06 pm

There's a wiki:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilt...fications.html
Old Jul 6, 2018, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cldflyer
I was a Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, and Marriott Gold. I don't travel as much. I am now lifetime gold with Marriott/SPG. I am nothing with Hilton after all those and stays. Does Hilton have any lifetime benefits? If not I will have zero incentive to stay at Hilton.

Pete Steinmetz
Except that you can get very meaningful Hilton status (Hilton Gold) just by getting and holding the $95 AF Amex Hilton Ascend card. Or get Hilton Diamond status even cheaper perhaps, since you get HH Diamond status from the Ames Hilton Aspire card, which has a $450 AF but you can get $250 credit by buying 3 $100-or-less AA e-gift cards, and another $250 credit for any Hilton resort stays, plus an annual free night, so depending on how much of that you can use how well, it may end up costing less than $95 or even less than $0 net. So don't focus on the $450 annual fee upfront, focus on what it would cost you "net".

And whether you decide to pursue Hilton lifetime status or not, it still may worth staying at Hilton if it's that easy to get Hilton "meaningful" status without any particular minimum number of stays a year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.