Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Surpass: Free Weekend/Overnight Certificate?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Surpass: Free Weekend/Overnight Certificate?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 12:12 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
I received the code as well. However, I have had trouble using it. Upon calling, I did see standard award space online. When calling the agent told me that the award space that I saw is different from the one they see for using the weekend cert. That is of course incorrect. I haven't had the chance to call again yet.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 3:57 pm

Any advice for someone who hasn't received their free night yet (anniversary was 10/2/2018) and has called AMEX and emailed the amex rep in this thread twice, but hasn't received a response?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by trubador
Any advice for someone who hasn't received their free night yet (anniversary was 10/2/2018) and has called AMEX and emailed the amex rep in this thread twice, but hasn't received a response?
Yeah forget asking Amex for help, they are absolutely useless when it comes to this and you’ll get 39 different answers from 39 different people over there.

Contact the Hilton Honor Twitter team. If they can’t help you, ask for an email of someone in Honors Executive Office. Contact the diamond desk, and PM the Honors Rep on here. The Honors Rep PM is HonorsRepresentative. They are helpful.

Everyone is going through the same BS now that Hilton updated their computers, and people not getting our certs. I finally managed to get someone in Honors executive office on the phone, and she told me they’ve been dealing with this meltdown since Halloween so don’t feel like you’re alone. I also demanded I be given extra compensation because Hilton has been completely negligent in their dealing with their updated computers, and losing everyone’s certificates that we’re entitled to.
trubador likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:03 pm

Programs: SPG HHonors
Hello. I applied for this card when it was a Citi Reserve (summer 2017) and received my one free night for paying the annual fee on the first anniversary of having the card (summer 2018). The annual fee just hit again. Will I receive another free night for paying the annual fee or was that a one time thing only available on the first anniversary for former Citi Reserve cardholders? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.