Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Guest Opinion Rewards offer not available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2018, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Today's update - it now works and I have completed and received Hilton points.

Just got email from HHonors with an ad for Guest Opinion Rewards. The ad offers me 1250 HHonors points for completing surveys. I assume this is similar to e-rewards etc.

Clicking on the link in the email takes me to https://www.guestopinionrewards.com but clicking on Signup tells me that they are not accepting new signups.

Anyone else had the same experience?

Last edited by peter1962; Apr 6, 2018 at 5:31 pm Reason: Update - offer now available
Old Sep 25, 2018, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA 1.5MM & RC of an employee, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Peter were your points stolen? I have a feeling this is fake and they are phishing to steal my points. Just curious if everything was OK after you entered your info. I am not going to enter my info because about a year ago someone stole 350,000 points from me. I got them back but I am super cautious now about everything.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 11:17 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
It's run by Research Now/SSI and they run any number of legit points/miles for surveys programs for other companies.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 2:31 am

I don't know why it seemed suspicious except that the email looked like it came from Hilton and then it went to that page and they seemed to be asking too much personal info and I I thought they were asking my Hilton password. Now that I have had 100s of thousands of points stolen I am so skeptical. I have no idea how these other people did it but I am cautious of everything now.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 5:34 am
Original Poster

I eventually managed to login and create an account. Been using it since and collecting Hilton points happily.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 12:26 pm

Yeah I think it's legit but just being cautious. Thanks!
Old Dec 29, 2020, 5:47 am

Hi, I signed up for it but I haven't received a survey and its been over a week since I signed up. What's going on?
Old Dec 29, 2020, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by The.walker
Hi, I signed up for it but I haven't received a survey and its been over a week since I signed up. What's going on?
I never have any survey available in my profile. Complete waste of time setting it up.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
I never have any survey available in my profile. Complete waste of time setting it up.
So much for 10k hilton points for taking a survey within 45 days of joining it then. ugh.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 9:06 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
I joined, filled a survey. Got email confirmation that my first survey is done. Only thing that I do not have is a 10000 points. I receive every day at least one survey, sometimes even two. Gonna claim the points on January.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by Jaenks
I joined, filled a survey. Got email confirmation that my first survey is done. Only thing that I do not have is a 10000 points. I receive every day at least one survey, sometimes even two. Gonna claim the points on January.
How did you fill a survey? Did you receive an invitation?
Old Jan 11, 2021, 8:21 pm

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
Check your email spam folder , they send like 2 or 3 survey invites daily.

Also need to verify your email during sign up by clicking on activation link sent via email.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 4:03 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by The.walker
How did you fill a survey? Did you receive an invitation?
Yes, I receive an email with invitation to participate in survey. I sent them an email today, asking where are 10000 promo points and survey points.
Old Jan 14, 2021, 2:29 am

I‘ve never had a single survey available to get the first 10K
Old Feb 4, 2021, 9:41 am

Man. They duped us big time. No survey till today!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.