Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Stays count towards next years target?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:01 am
Original Poster

I know this is partially covered in some of the FAQs but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Typically I hit Diamond status close to the end of the year but this year I'll hit the required number of stays before the start of September. I'm sure I've read in the past that members have received an e-mail to say that stays in this calendar year count towards next years quota.

Is this something that is routine or should I get ready to stay at Marriott hotels for the last 4 months of 2017?
Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RichH6109
I know this is partially covered in some of the FAQs but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

Typically I hit Diamond status close to the end of the year but this year I'll hit the required number of stays before the start of September. I'm sure I've read in the past that members have received an e-mail to say that stays in this calendar year count towards next years quota.

Is this something that is routine or should I get ready to stay at Marriott hotels for the last 4 months of 2017?
Years ago Hilton had a rolling calendar. But that went away a long time ago. Hilton does not have rollover stays/nights.
Old Aug 25, 2017, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Hilton Honors has in the fall offered rollover nights to select members by targeted promo. There is no way to predict if you might receive the email or if HH will continue this promo. See:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-status-4.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.