Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Lincoln Plaza London, Curio Collection by Hilton {GBR} [Closed thru January 02, 2024]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lincoln Plaza London, Curio Collection by Hilton {GBR} [Closed thru January 02, 2024]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2017, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Arrow Lincoln Plaza London, Curio Collection by Hilton {GBR} [Closed thru January 02, 2024]

Almost a year later than planned, it's finally got a coming soon page here

Looks quite nice, few bars, restaurant and a deli too, which will make a nice addition to the area following the new Novotel bar and restaurant down the road, Bokan, which is a very pleasant place to spend a few hours, up on the 39th floor.

Lincoln Plaza is right in the middle of construction zone for the next few years. Don't plan on sleeping past 8am! It's a few mins walk from the Hilton Canary Wharf.

Last edited by chistery; May 3, 2017 at 6:15 am Reason: updated URL
Old Apr 23, 2017, 12:54 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by chistery
Almost a year later than planned, it's finally got a coming soon page here

Looks quite nice, few bars, restaurant and a deli too, which will make a nice addition to the area following the new Novotel bar and restaurant down the road, Bokan, which is a very pleasant place to spend a few hours, up on the 39th floor.

Lincoln Plaza is right in the middle of construction zone for the next few years. Don't plan on sleeping past 8am! It's a few mins walk from the Hilton Canary Wharf.
I'm looking forward to trying this, shame no lounge but interesting concept, bet it won't be cheap!
Old May 3, 2017, 3:18 am
Original Poster

They can't be too confident of the Aug 2017 opening as bookings are open from Mar 2018.

None of the ground floor areas look anywhere near ready. They do seem to be taking their time with it.
Old May 3, 2017, 3:53 am

Programs: HH Diamond, BAEC Gold (OWE)
Originally Posted by wizla
I'm looking forward to trying this, shame no lounge but interesting concept, bet it won't be cheap!

Hilton building new hotels with no lounges? Shame really...
Old May 3, 2017, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ocprodigy
Hilton building new hotels with no lounges? Shame really...
Do many Curios have lounges? Is it a brand thing?
Old Sep 28, 2017, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Opening delayed until after June 2018 now.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 2:43 pm

Opening delayed until after June 2018 now.
Oh really?.....shame , it seems to be taking ages this one....I'm just curious as to what it will be like, I was in Canary Wharf last Monday killing time, didn't think to wander around and have look.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 2:00 am
Original Poster

Oh really?.....shame , it seems to be taking ages this one....I'm just curious as to what it will be like, I was in Canary Wharf last Monday killing time, didn't think to wander around and have look.
You wouldn't know what it was from outside. Workman go in and out all the time, it's very dull from the outside, next to another massive construction site.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 3:34 am

You wouldn't know what it was from outside. Workman go in and out all the time, it's very dull from the outside, next to another massive construction site.
Fair enough......shame it's not gonna have a lounge like the nearby Hilton, that would then become a " must stay "
Old Jul 8, 2018, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

It's now a Jan 2019 opening. They aren't rushing it!
Old Jul 8, 2018, 2:14 pm

It's now a Jan 2019 opening. They aren't rushing it!
Yeah I noticed that.....joke ain't it, starting to loose confidence it will ever open.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 3:12 pm

Will be interesting to see when they advise me of this as I have a reservation for December
Old Oct 3, 2018, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by chrism20
Will be interesting to see when they advise me of this as I have a reservation for December
Didn't they ever get back to you?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 1:25 am

Didn't they ever get back to you?
They did a couple of days after I posted that. Very apologetic and offered a choice of properties to move the reservation to. I had a reservation for the new Crowne Plaza at the Albert Embankment anyway so added another night to that and have asked them to rebook for Spring which they were happy to do at the same rate (Spring date was well over £100 more) and they have offered to sort some wine on arrival.

Can't complain at that to be honest particularly as the only reason I had booked it was that I wanted to be nosy and it was very reasonably priced.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by chrism20
They did a couple of days after I posted that. Very apologetic and offered a choice of properties to move the reservation to. I had a reservation for the new Crowne Plaza at the Albert Embankment anyway so added another night to that and have asked them to rebook for Spring which they were happy to do at the same rate (Spring date was well over £100 more) and they have offered to sort some wine on arrival.

Can't complain at that to be honest particularly as the only reason I had booked it was that I wanted to be nosy and it was very reasonably priced.
Fair play mate.....yeah, not a bad outcome.......I'm curious too as it sounds really nice, shame no lounge .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.