Wiki Posts
Search

50% off Sundays

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
50% off Sundays

Just saw a FB post for a local property that Sundays will be 50% - I had heard this rumor was part of the new promo to start when the current one runs out. Have any others seen this?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by hiltonguy123
Just saw a FB post for a local property that Sundays will be 50% - I had heard this rumor was part of the new promo to start when the current one runs out. Have any others seen this?
Without knowing the property and the details of the promo mentioned, my guess is this is a local promo specific to that property who has poor Sunday sales. Hard to see properties in general (especially Asia) giving such a generous discount for Sunday rates
Old Apr 21, 2017, 12:13 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by hiltonguy123
Sundays are potentially weakest occupancy day of week ie

Business Guests working Mon-Fri just stay 4nights MON+TUE+WED+THU

Weekender Guests stay Fri+Sat nights

Sundays just sold to out of towners who need to arrive Sunday for Mondays, due to time needed to travel there.

You can eg book City of London eg Hilton Canary Wharf where Fri/sat/Sun rates are 1/3rd of weekday rates like £100 at weekend v £300 weekdays

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.